Feb 15th

bcp

In My Opinion
The veal was bad.

I think it was just overcooked a bit. But to me, thats not an issue. I thought it still had a fairly good taste to it.
but what do I know, I have them burn steak then I put Ketchup on it.

Im_Me

:lol:

Everyone likes trying new places so keep the suggestions coming!

EDIT: I just saw a review that said they no longer have food. But you saw them carrying food out, didn't you?

They have food again since the new owners took over. I had a nice steak sandwich last thursday.

Vince

Me, too, of course! :howdy:

I was indisposed Wednesday and never made it back to the tread. What time is everyone getting there tonight?
I'm guessing around 5pm - 5:30. :shrug: For me, it depends on what time I can get out of work.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fun night and that steak sandwich hit the spot. Sorry I had to leave so soon but I was fading big time. Off to night night for me...

bcp

In My Opinion
Sorry we missed but I had a hectic day, by the time Pan Lady got home, I was not into the drive down.

bcp

In My Opinion
:huggy:

You all were missed.

How is Skillet Girl doing?

she is doing pretty good considering.
Funeral was ok up until the time that the service was over and they started moving the casket back out of the church, I think that was when it really hit her.
lots of people however, 1/4 of the school must have been absent yesterday, Im guessing its going to be considered unexcused.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
she is doing pretty good considering.
Funeral was ok up until the time that the service was over and they started moving the casket back out of the church, I think that was when it really hit her.
lots of people however, 1/4 of the school must have been absent yesterday, Im guessing its going to be considered unexcused.

:huggy: Although it is so horrible to lose a friend so young, kids are pretty resilient. Most of them will bounce back soon. I think a lot of people are motivated to find some meaning in tragedy, so who knows what good can eventually come from this.

Vince

Sorry I did't stay long. My stomach felt like crap. That's why I didn't have anything to eat. Might be that stomach flu because it's with me today.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Sorry I did't stay long. My stomach felt like crap. That's why I didn't have anything to eat. Might be that stomach flu because it's with me today.

:huggy: Oh NO! Hope you feel better soon!

PsyOps

Pixelated
I hate seeing all the new people showing up and I can't be there. I hope to be back on days in the next 2 weeks.