Federal Tax Refund

ontheriver

Has anyone else had their Federal Refund delayed?

I did receive a letter from the IRS. Well, in an IRS envelope from *biden. I'm sure the IRS was super busy making sure this piece of bull got to everyone; so delay my refund, because, you know they are so busy... :tantrum

herb749

Has anyone else had their Federal Refund delayed?

I did receive a letter from the IRS. Well, in an IRS envelope from *biden. I'm sure the IRS was super busy making sure this piece of bull got to everyone; so delay my refund, because, you know they are so busy... :tantrum

I got the we sent you a stimulus payment letter from the IRS signed by Biden. For all the cries over Trump saying it was coming from him, Biden does the same thing and silence.

ontheriver

I got the we sent you a stimulus payment letter from the IRS signed by Biden. For all the cries over Trump saying it was coming from him, Biden does the same thing and silence.

The "letterhead" said The White House with *j r biden, jr stamp. I'm more disgusted with the text of the letter than the delay of MY money. My fellow American on the front, when I turned it over it was Mi compatriota. They will probably get their Nigerian check before me too...

Last edited:

Hijinx

Here is my story.
Always before I got a refund check, The previous stimulus checks I got were by check.
When I did my taxes this year I opted to have my refund be sent by direct deposit.
So when they received it I guess they saw that and my stimulus check arrived by direct deposit.
Haven't seen my refund yet. I kinda thought they would arrive together.
That's me---------wrong again.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I had a funny feeling that the later folks waited this year, the longer it would take to get the refund because of all the funds being doled out by our government, things might get thin. I had my taxes done and submitted before the IRS was actually accepting them, and had my refund direct deposit about a week after the IRS began processing.

Not trying to toot my own horn here, just my experience.

Miker/t

I filed on April 3rd and had my refund deposited on the 13th. I've heard some people filed in February and still haven't received their refund.

Clem72

My refund was e filed over a month ago. State was taken out of my account the day I filed.

I did my taxes around the 1st of the month. Federal return was in my account 3 days later. State took 3 weeks to debit my account. First time I have ever actually owed.

I then submitted an amended federal return (also a first) a couple of days later and have not received the additional money back yet.

flowerlover

My refund was e filed over a month ago. State was taken out of my account the day I filed.
Similar situation here - e-filed both on April 3 and state took their money 3 days later. No update on federal refund - just says it's in process. I'm glad to hear it's not just me, but normally if I get a refund I have it within 2 weeks.