Final count for Friday the 20th

bcp

In My Opinion
I need to get a pretty good final count so I can call and let them know how many will be invading their establishment.
and, do we want inside or out on the beer deck. We also have the option of male or female wait staff, I say we vote. Ok, Female it is.

so far I have

Vrai
Bann
Foxhound
Italian Scalion
BCP and female.
ETC
Baja
ICIT + 3
Pete
PsyOps
Im_Me
Vince

If you are going for sure, let me know so we dont have to sit spread out around the county.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Definitely outside. Weather says after the storms Wed. night/Thurs. morn. that we will have 80* and low humidity!! :yahoo:

I need to get a pretty good final count so I can call and let them know how many will be invading their establishment.
and, do we want inside or out on the beer deck. We also have the option of male or female wait staff, I say we vote. Ok, Female it is.

so far I have

Vrai
Bann
Foxhound
Italian Scalion
BCP and female.
ETC
Baja
ICIT + 3
Pete
PsyOps
Im_Me
Vince

If you are going for sure, let me know so we dont have to sit spread out around the county.

where? :confused:

bcp

In My Opinion
^This^

What time are we set for?

I was thinking around the 5:30 to 6 time frame, when we come the other way it takes us just over an hour to get down to the Solomon Bridge from Davidsonville at that time. Keeping that in mind, how about suggestions for the start time so people dont have to rush.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was thinking around the 5:30 to 6 time frame, when we come the other way it takes us just over an hour to get down to the Solomon Bridge from Davidsonville at that time. Keeping that in mind, how about suggestions for the start time so people dont have to rush.

5:30-6:00 works for me.

frequentflier

happy to be living

so far I have

Vrai
Bann
Foxhound
Italian Scalion
BCP and female.
ETC
Baja
ICIT + 3
Pete
PsyOps
Im_Me
Vince

I should be there.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I was thinking around the 5:30 to 6 time frame. Keeping that in mind, how about suggestions for the start time so people dont have to rush.
I'll be there around 4:30 or so for the pre game show. I like to check the place out and I can't let Baja hang out there alone. He might get "jiggy wit" a beer girl that doesn't know me .............yet. :cool: