Final count for Friday the 20th

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
I noticed we are not on the list, but that is OK. I was just going to post that we are out. Have a quick turn around project at work and will probably work Friday and Saturday. But since we are not on the list, no need to delete us.

bcp

In My Opinion
I noticed we are not on the list, but that is OK. I was just going to post that we are out. Have a quick turn around project at work and will probably work Friday and Saturday. But since we are not on the list, no need to delete us.

be more fun to add you so you had to come.

bcp

In My Opinion
We are set for 5:30.
She is going to put us inside because the weather might be on the uncomfortable side according to reports.
I went max at 15 but if it is not over crowded its possible that they could work with us.

See you all there.

oh, and you can ask for the Southern Maryland group, I figured it would make it easier for people to find us.
or, you can just look for the fat bald man with food stuck to his face and a beer in each hand singing Bad Romance.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
She is going to put us inside because the weather might be on the uncomfortable side according to reports.
I went max at 15 but if it is not over crowded its possible that they could work with us.

See you all there.

oh, and you can ask for the Southern Maryland group, I figured it would make it easier for people to find us.
or, you can just look for the fat bald man with food stuck to his face and a beer in each hand singing Bad Romance.

:coffee: just gonna walk in and say... ICit here for BCP

she will be like ... :cds:

bcp

In My Opinion
:coffee: just gonna walk in and say... ICit here for BCP

she will be like ... :cds:

I think she might be able to guess who BCP is since its my initials.

Oh, and I requested the more,, "Filled out" waitress types for the benefit of I.S.

Its what friends do.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

See you all there.

:banana:

NextJen

Raisin cane
I love the Old Stein. Hope you all enjoy your get together!
Someone please have a Franziskaner (or 3) for me.

Prost!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Enjoy & be sure to let us know where next week will be. I swear I'll get to one of these before summer vacation ends!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

See you all there.

I am NOT bald!! :mad:

I'll be there between 4 & 4:30.

bcp

In My Opinion
I am NOT bald!! :mad:

I'll be there between 4 & 4:30.

I might come down early and have a beer with you if you dont mind
plus we can get the waitress before I.S. gets his hands on her,, Watch him and learn, just watch and learn. :killingme

Of course, I almost got a waitress in Annapolis to give me her phone number, then he laughed, and she caught on.. damn him

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I might come down early and have a beer with you if you dont mind
plus we can get the waitress before I.S. gets his hands on her,, Watch him and learn, just watch and learn. :killingme

Of course, I almost got a waitress in Annapolis to give me her phone number, then he laughed, and she caught on.. damn him
When we're done with those Fraulein's, they'll throw schnitzel at IS... :lol:

Last edited: