Final count for Friday the 20th

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I. Will. Not. Participate. In. This. Fashion. Disaster.
You and I'm_Me wore shorts. See? I noticed! :yahoo:
Not once last night did you tell me I was pretty, not even when you were taking pictures of my wiener.
and not to brag but, for those that were not there, I was sitting at the table, and was flipping my wiener for the camera, at least 18 inches above the table.
and that is no lie.
I would NOT have sat next to you if it was...:lmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not once last night did you tell me I was pretty, not even when you were taking pictures of my wiener.

and not to brag but, for those that were not there, I was sitting at the table, and was flipping my wiener for the camera, at least 18 inches above the table.
and that is no lie.

The story I heard is you were waving something that resembled a noodle and it hit IT in the :gossip: I heard it got a little out of control and not something you should be very proud of.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
The story I heard is you were waving something that resembled a noodle and it hit IT in the :gossip: I heard it got a little out of control and not something you should be very proud of.

You got it wrong. He whipped it at ICit. She then released the girls and started bra beating him :yikes:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You got it wrong. He whipped it at ICit. She then released the girls and started bra beating him :yikes:

And when he started swinging his thong around... it went downhill fast....

Had a great time there.... and had an amazing time after we left ... :dye:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
What happens with the Friday Nighters stays with the Friday Nighters.......

unless Bann catches it on her TMZ phone.