Fireball Spotted in Sky

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
I've got to stay out real late tonight and tomorrow night too. I'm doomed, aren't I?
What time you getting home?
I'll have a surprise waiting for you.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:
What time you getting home?
I'll have a surprise waiting for you.

I don't know. My dogs will be there and more than happy to take the surprise for me.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
I don't know. My dogs will be there and more than happy to take the surprise for me.
Have you seen the Porta Potty across the street. :howdy:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Oops, I guess I owe my kid an apology. :lol: He was jumping up and down saying he saw a shooting star. The Hubby and I were like :rolleyes:.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
How the HELL could I miss it? :yikes: First thing I see in the morning pulling out of my driveway. :rolleyes:
You want it closer? And I mean a lot closer.

DoWhat said:
I'm awfully thirsty.
:yikes:

I'll buy all your drinks for an evening.... aaaand I'll be your designated driver and will take you barhopping... :cheers:

Edited to add that I promise one stop will be Brass Rail and we can point and laugh at the babe mommas.

StanleyRugg

Ya’ll aint never gonna guess what! A chunk of that space rock crashed right through the roof of my inventin hut. Thank the Lord I was in the trailer havin a snack, cornbread in buttermilk, when it happened. I really like cornbread and buttermilk, it is the best and you don’t have to pitch out the stale cornbread, just crumble it up in a big ole glass of cold buttermilk and eat it with a spoon. Anyhoo, I heard a crash and thought I had another fermentation experiment go bad. The last one is when a bottle of watermelon kiwi wine cooked off and shot the cork right through a double glass window and across the yard and put a dent in the trailer siding and knocked the “CUTL” off the “CUTLASS” nameplate and now it just says “ASS” which momma Rugg says is obscene. Momma Rugg was way mad over that and I got the “We can’t have anything nice” lecture again. So I ran out into the inventin hut and there was my household hydro-electric combination toilet/power generator layin in pieces. I think it is goin to be a winner. I know most of ya aint scientists like I am but I am here to tell ya that there is a lot of hydro force happening when you flush. If you take the tank off and raise it higher you increase the force too. I had the tank up on the roof and the bowl in the hut, and when I yanked that chain you had better stand back cause that sucker flushed with a furry. Matter of fact, it flushes so hard it creates a vacuum and might actually aide a person with regularity problems, if you know what I am talking about. Well I figgered I could put a small turbine tween the tank and the bowl and harness the engery from the fast moving water and both flush and generate electricity at the same time. After a couple of tries I was able to power a small fan for a few seconds. Unfortunately it created too much vacuum and it sucked a big ole butt hicky on my hind end and it kinda hurt some, but I am workin on that. Well now I am back to the drawin board because the bowl got shattered in a bazzilion pieces. There is a hole in the ceiling and a hole in the floor. I have been digging for the meteor but aint reached it yet cause that thing is deep. I aint sure what I am goin to do with it but once I get it out I sure am goin to hide it good. Soon as I get my microscope back from the pawn shop in Waldorf I am goin to look for evidence of extra terrestrial life and invent a way to communicate with them. If the government finds out I got it they will sure come take it from me like they always do. Well I am off to the transfer station to find another toilet bowl. Last time it took me 6 weeks before I found a good one.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
What always troubles me, is that I understand all the Rugg family. :sad:

I saw the "fireball" last night and my first thought was of Kain. No, seriously, my first thought was that it was a ufo, then I figured it had to be some kind of test plane from the base, but after a moment of logical deduction I figured out it had to be some kind of meteor. Never seen anything quite like that before.