Fireball Spotted in Sky

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
The wife and I saw something like this Saturday night coming back from D.C. It was huge unlike a normal meteor. We looked for any big meteor news the next day and there was none. Now we still are left without our own confirmation of sanity... The others who got confirmation are BASTARDS! :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
FromTexas said:
The wife and I saw something like this Saturday night coming back from D.C. It was huge unlike a normal meteor. We looked for any big meteor news the next day and there was none. Now we still are left without our own confirmation of sanity... The others who got confirmation are BASTARDS! :lol:
Actually, on Saturday night when I left the bar, I saw a shooting star on Old Hollywood Road and then another before the WaWa on 235. They were obviously shooting stars, but perhaps atmospheric conditions are just right to see the night sky better. :shrug: PM Kain, she'll know.

fttrsbeerwench

My kids and I saw it as we were getting out of the car after trick or treating...
It was really cool, but I was scared a bit at first thinking, "WTF was that!"
It lit up the whole sky.
It would have been a good night to camp out on the river, geting drunk and dancing "round da faar". :ohwell:

ylexot

Super Genius
HOLY SH!T! I just saw another one! I was walking the dog (again) and just going towards the house when it shot across the sky (this time definitely East to West :wink: ). It didn't seem to be as bright or trail as long, but it was still pretty bright before it went out of sight behind the trees.