First date conversations

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
bresamil said:
She's in law enforcement. So is her date to be. I'd think that would give them enough to talk about. She's just nervous.
Bloodiest crime scenes, .45 vs. 9mm, interogation techniques... :yay: :yay:

Kyle said:
Bloodiest crime scenes, .45 vs. 9mm, interogation techniques... :yay: :yay:
Who are you kidding... we all know you won :gossip: over with talk of hershey squirts, constipation and audible flatulence. :rolleyes:

fttrsbeerwench

OK let's sum this up....

First date in 20 years.
Recent divorce.
Lunch date.
Hotels only do check around here after 3pm unless you go to the A&E.
Kids at home.
Handcuffs.
Migtig said "date.
Big Swollen BALLS!! :yikes:
Bodily fluids
Vaginal or "clittoral" ?? Clit.. oral..
And Bresamil in a nun's habit wielding a cell phone and directions to PT's house.

Yeah.... sounds like this is gonna be one for the record books.

:killingme:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
fttrsbeerwench said:
OK let's sum this up....

And Bresamil in a nun's habit wielding a cell phone and directions to PT's house.

How did you find out about the nun's habit? :mad:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
fttrsbeerwench said:
OK let's sum this up....

First date in 20 years.
Recent divorce.
Lunch date.
Hotels only do check around here after 3pm unless you go to the A&E.
Kids at home.
Handcuffs.
Migtig said "date.
Big Swollen BALLS!! :yikes:
Bodily fluids
Vaginal or "clittoral" ?? Clit.. oral..

:roflmao: fttrsbeerwench has me :lmao: On further reflection, I say skip the foreplay, forget about the date, and go right to the action - dating sucks anyway, you never know when you are gonna be stuck with a liar, a cheat, a convict, a gay man or a virgin, if you can get the sex thing out of the way first, everything else will fall into place. :roflmao:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
migtig said:
:roflmao: fttrsbeerwench has me :lmao: On further reflection, I say skip the foreplay, forget about the date, and go right to the action - dating sucks anyway, you never know when you are gonna be stuck with a liar, a cheat, a convict, a gay man or a virgin, if you can get the sex thing out of the way first, everything else will fall into place. :roflmao:
:twitch: I see I have gone about things all wrong.

SamSpade

bresamil said:
My friend is getting ready to go on her first date in 20 years. She had a pretty messy divorce, etc. so it's taken her awhile to get back in the swing.
She asked "What do I talk about?"
I said, "Anything but the divorce or your ex."
Was this the right advice?
Good advice - right after one of my ex girlfriends broke up with me, I went out on a few dates - which I *TOTALLY* blew because I couldn't shut up about the ex-girlfriend. Comment from one of them - "I think you still have issues with your ex-girlfriend, and my life is too short to hear about them".

Ponytail

SamSpade said:
Good advice - right after one of my ex girlfriends broke up with me, I went out on a few dates - which I *TOTALLY* blew because I couldn't shut up about the ex-girlfriend. Comment from one of them - "I think you still have issues with your ex-girlfriend, and my life is too short to hear about them".

Hmm...she sounds like the cold ##### that I just got rid of. Not that talking about an ex could in anyway be a good thing, I'm just sayin'...

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Ponytail said:
Hmm...she sounds like the cold ##### that I just got rid of. Not that talking about an ex could in anyway be a good thing, I'm just sayin'...
I promise to listen to you talk about your ex and your late puppy if you let me wear the nun's habit.

fttrsbeerwench

Ponytail said:

:diva:
I have arrived!!

Warm hearted, sensitive, caring woman at your service, sir. :kiss:
I'm good with my hands and my nun's habit comes with more than just a wooden ruler with teeth marks in it

:wink:

Ponytail

Dang, maybe I need to have my own version of "Flavo Flav's" Bachelorette hunt, or whatever the hell he calls it. :lol: