• rational & normal

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • rational & normal but a bit inconsiderate

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Self centered & immature

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Self centered ,immature & inconsiderate

Votes: 87 68.5%
  • Or should I say I'm sorry for not being a real man !

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Gumbo your a Tard

Votes: 27 21.3%

• Total voters

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sorry, but had to..

How'd that work out for you!??

Well, I do okay nowadays talking to forumites, but I make sure that they are aware if I say I am going somewhere, I might not show up. :shrug: Acceptance of the fact that I am a vain conceited stuck up alcoholic trashy tattooed ho has done wonders. :dance: I have slacked off the :love: smilies and have a disclaimer in my signature at all times. I learned valuable lessons. :biggrin:

W

wkndbeacher

If you had a date with someone , a first date.
And you made all the arrangements

Earlier in the day this person tells you that they are gonna go out with a few friends for awhile and meet you at 6.
At 6:10 you get a phone call and this person tells you that they are drunk and the friends that they went with , took their keys, so they can't make it.
After this you never hear from them , not one single I'm sorry for ruining your night.

Then much latter to justify their actions ,,says you should have been a real man and come got me .
Then states (quote ) I have had much much better men come get me when I'm drunk.. :confused: .on a first date

My man, you just move on to the next, because you know her friends will always be in her business

Plan B

Well, I do okay nowadays talking to forumites, but I make sure that they are aware if I say I am going somewhere, I might not show up. :shrug: Acceptance of the fact that I am a vain conceited stuck up alcoholic trashy tattooed ho has done wonders. :dance: I have slacked off the :love: smilies and have a disclaimer in my signature at all times. I learned valuable lessons. :biggrin:

Girl! Why am I drawn to your type?!?:killingme

Too many MIG and TIG welding fumes? Worked on my brother...

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
If you had a date with someone , a first date.
And you made all the arrangements

Earlier in the day this person tells you that they are gonna go out with a few friends for awhile and meet you at 6.
At 6:10 you get a phone call and this person tells you that they are drunk and the friends that they went with , took their keys, so they can't make it.
After this you never hear from them , not one single I'm sorry for ruining your night.

Then much latter to justify their actions ,,says you should have been a real man and come got me .
Then states (quote ) I have had much much better men come get me when I'm drunk.. :confused: .on a first date

Isn't this a rite of passage?:whistle:

and it was damn decent of her to call...

any ritual of liminality, in which one "passes" from one realm or condition of life experience into another. ...

*OMG just realized the original post was 2005!*

Last edited: