• rational & normal

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • rational & normal but a bit inconsiderate

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Self centered & immature

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Self centered ,immature & inconsiderate

Votes: 87 68.5%
  • Or should I say I'm sorry for not being a real man !

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Gumbo your a Tard

Votes: 27 21.3%

• Total voters

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
morganj614 said:
HEY, I am older and get it first :spank:

Back off MOM!!! You know I am the evil one...........

Oh wait......I must respect my elders so I will hold the door open for ya on my way out :kiss:

SamSpade

Chasey_Lane said:
Yes, VERY serious! I'd put a hurtin' on him, too. :really: I mean, haven't you seen the movie Secretary with Maggie Gyllenhal? :shocking:
I *guess*. I mean, a lot of famous 'hunks' have aged horribly and only look good on-screen. I remember he looked appropriately geeky in "Stargate" and actually looked good in the '80's in "Pretty in Pink" - kinda dopey in "Mannequin".

But after I saw a few recent shots of him - like the one I linked to - I realized that some people don't age well.

(Actually, what always amuses me is that, while Ally Sheedy, Molly Ringwald, Eric Stoltz, Mary Stuart Masterson, Judd Nelson and so many others of the extended "Brat Pack" of the 80's aged so very poorly - guys like permanent nerds Anthony Michael Hall and Sean Astin didn't turn out so bad).

mAlice

professional daydreamer
SamSpade said:
I *guess*. I mean, a lot of famous 'hunks' have aged horribly and only look good on-screen. I remember he looked appropriately geeky in "Stargate" and actually looked good in the '80's in "Pretty in Pink" - kinda dopey in "Mannequin".

But after I saw a few recent shots of him - like the one I linked to - I realized that some people don't age well.

(Actually, what always amuses me is that, while Ally Sheedy, Molly Ringwald, Eric Stoltz, Mary Stuart Masterson, Judd Nelson and so many others of the extended "Brat Pack" of the 80's aged so very poorly - guys like permanent nerds Anthony Michael Hall and Sean Astin didn't turn out so bad).

I guess it's just a matter of personal taste. I don't think ANY of them have aged well.

And as a side note, I still think Spader's hot. It's not all about appearances. The guy just oozes freakin' sex appeal.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Christy said:
:boxing: Back off! He's only got enough to go around for me and Jazz. :boxing:
:yeahthat: We've almost got enough saved up for two one-way tickets to California to make our fantasies come true. :banana:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: We've almost got enough saved up for two one-way tickets to California to make our fantasies come true. :banana:

You might want to hold onto those until about October. :roflmao: (inside joke)

Christy

b*tch rocket
elaine said:
I guess it's just a matter of personal taste. I don't think ANY of them have aged well.

And as a side note, I still think Spader's hot. It's not all about appearances. The guy just oozes freakin' sex appeal.
EXACTLY. :yay:

I want him bad. :really:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I'm thinking of trying to gather up a collection to see if we can get Prep to break out and use his special applicator on a recent addition to our flock. Anyone interested?

fttrsbeerwench

elaine said:
:yeahthat:

I have never gone for the conventionally "studly" type.. I loooove men who wear glasses. If you put Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe and James Spader in a line and told me to pick... I would still choose Spader.. I like my men a little bit geeky.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Ken King said:
I'm thinking of trying to gather up a collection to see if we can get Prep to break out and use her special applicator on a recent addition to our flock. Anyone interested?
:FIXED: