First pedicure of the season!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I've been pumicing my tootsies every day for a month, so they're super soft. :dance: I don't like pedicures, so I take extra special care of my feet on my own. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
K_Jo said:
Got pics?
Yes. You can see my stubby Fred Flintstone toes. :dance:

Attachments

• toes.jpg
    toes.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 260
S

StrwberryKisses

I love that color. I went peach today cause I have a party next weekend out of town and I matched them to my outfit. Its so nice to have warm weather again. :howdy:

nanstime

hot

vraiblonde said:
:howdy: I love that color pink,do you know the name of it?> I know its pink but...........the salons have certain names and 100s of the same color.I like that one

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
nanstime said:
I love that color pink,do you know the name of it?
It's OPI something. I can't remember the name. But it stood out like a sore thumb in the polish case because it was so shocking pink. :lol:

mommarock

vraiblonde said:

Hey they look my feet!! I always tell people I could drive their car with my Fred Flintstone feet :lmao: My cousin's husband says she is absolutely perfect until you get to her feet. She has the same as me! All people with block feet unite!!! :killingme

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
BlackSheep said:
I have an appointment next week-new strings too!

i was really confused until I saw that I was in the Ladies Room. Sorry for intruding, but you all are strange :lalala:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I need a pedicure, a haircut, etc. I was gonna do all tomorrow after work but SOMEBODY roped me into something else........Aw, well, there's always the rest of the week.