First pedicure of the season!

MMDad

Lem Putt
kwillia said:
Dear Karma giver... my shoes are not too big... My foot is hanging as I took the picture...:mad:
Why do you only have four toes? I thought county girls all have six toes? :confused:

MMDad said:
Why do you only have four toes? I thought county girls all have six toes? :confused:
The baby toe is covered by the shoe. And I am not a county girl. I am of Virginia and Pennsylvania blood TYVM.

beamher

nachomama said:
I thought about you the other day. As I was changing trains at L'Enflant Plaza, there was this woman wearing panty hose and opened toed hiking sandals (like guys wear). She also had this big gawky anklet INSIDE the panty hose. I tried chasing her down with my camera, but was unsuccessful in my attempt. Dayum tourists got in my way. :flowers:

:lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
DQ and I got pedicures tonight ... her second of the season and my first. Our toesies look so cute. :smile:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
I wasn't aware that toe nail growth was seasonal!

So what does a good crop of toe nail clipping go for these days?

HollywoodLady

beamher said:
:yeahthat: any suggestions?? i've tried a couple and wasn't impressed to return. i tried the one by shoppers last week--empty, quiet, seemed attentive, o.k. but wasn't like WOW!!, i'll probably go back until i find one that i'm impressed with

I have been using the place next to best buy. They seem to do a good job. I went to Kims a few years ago and lost a couple of toe nails. :elaine: I also used to go to Diamond nails in Wildewood but didn't like the shape of my fingernails.