First pedicure of the season!

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
BS Gal said:
I need a pedicure, a haircut, etc.

:yeahthat: My hair is probably long enough for the Hair Cuttery to charge $10 extra to cut it (which I think is :bs:). The only reason I keep going there is because there are a couple people who can actually cut my curly hair right!

As for the pedicure, that reminds me...for xmas, my friend gave me a gift certificate to the salon next to Old Navy/Best Buy! Been there before, really nice place! :yay: :yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
kwillia said:
This tread made me love my own feet enough to wear open-toed heels without pantyhose this morning...:clap:

I thought about you the other day. As I was changing trains at L'Enflant Plaza, there was this woman wearing panty hose and opened toed hiking sandals (like guys wear). She also had this big gawky anklet INSIDE the panty hose. I tried chasing her down with my camera, but was unsuccessful in my attempt. Dayum tourists got in my way. :flowers:

nachomama said:
I thought about you the other day. As I was changing trains at L'Enflant Plaza, there was this woman wearing panty hose and opened toed hiking sandals (like guys wear). She also had this big gawky anklet INSIDE the panty hose. I tried chasing her down with my camera, but was unsuccessful in my attempt. Dayum tourists got in my way. :flowers:
Well dur... she can't wear the anklet on the OUTSIDE of her hosiery because it would snag. Even Pixie knows that.

Try harder with the camera next time...:lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
This tread made me love my own feet enough to wear open-toed heels without pantyhose this morning...:clap:
Are your toes did or are they just plain? My toes almost match vrai's. The color that is - not the shape.:lol:

Chasey_Lane said:
Are your toes did or are they just plain? My toes almost match vrai's. The color that is - not the shape.:lol:
My toes are did! I did them myself and am happy with the way they turned out. Want me to camera phone a picture for you? :smile:

Attachments

• didtoes.jpg
    didtoes.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 106

beamher

forever jewel said:
:yeahthat: My hair is probably long enough for the Hair Cuttery to charge $10 extra to cut it (which I think is :bs:). The only reason I keep going there is because there are a couple people who can actually cut my curly hair right!

As for the pedicure, that reminds me...for xmas, my friend gave me a gift certificate to the salon next to Old Navy/Best Buy! Been there before, really nice place! :yay: :yay:

is there anyone in particular? i've been there once and didn't care for it

beamher

HollywoodLady said:
Why wait until spring for a pedi? I get one every month or so. It makes me feel pampered.

:yeahthat: any suggestions?? i've tried a couple and wasn't impressed to return. i tried the one by shoppers last week--empty, quiet, seemed attentive, o.k. but wasn't like WOW!!, i'll probably go back until i find one that i'm impressed with