First Ride in a Loooooong Time

FirstGear

Looks good.

A long and twisty roads is what you are looking for and closer to home, I planned an over the week end ride to Wystheville VA. Then take 21 towards Damascus VA on route 58, then down towards Butlet TN on 91. If you've been to the Dragon, route 58 is a large version of 58 plus miles of it. Never been on 21 from Wystheville, but from what I am hearing it is similar to route 58. Going through these roads, you better know your friction zone and the used of the back brake. Anyway this a over the week end to explore these roads towards Boone NC via TN.

Not going to the Dragon for sure, too many crazies.:lol: May ride out 33 to WVA Seneca Rocks soon tho then maybe back though Smoke hill route. Don't really get into pushing my limits anymore.

ShyGirl

Great Idea. I'm in. The more back roads and twisties the better.

I suggest this as a destination. http://www.mangosonthebay.com/

We've done meet and greet events there and it's a nice place to sit outside and enjoy the view.

I like this suggestion!

Is anybody else free next Saturday, April 26?

We could meet in the old Woodburns Market parking lot on Solomons Island at 9:30 and then the parking lot of the old Saffron Restaurant in Prince Frederick around 10:15.

I like this suggestion!

We could meet in the old Woodburns Market parking lot on Solomons Island at 9:30 and then the parking lot of the old Saffron Restaurant in Prince Frederick around 10:15.

Sounds good to me!
Oh Dukesdad is in? hmm

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I like this suggestion!

Teaching a class of Midshipmen how to ride bikes that day

It's a hard tail bobber isn't it?

I was kind of waiting for DR to describe it. Ape hangers, exposed belt drive, might be a hard tail... don't remember. I just remember looking at it and feeling my tush and back wince....

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
:yahoo:If I can get all the dust of my bike and shine it up I may be interested in this event. :yay:

Its a rigid frame with a springer front and a 73 Shovelhead motor and trans. Swapped out those apes for something a bit shorter.