Fish Pictures!!

camily

Peace
cool hammerhead...

:drool:<<<< for bettie page..

It looks like a hammerhead but actually it was a Bonnethead.Here's a better pic.
I also included a pic of a shark we found dead on the shore one night and the little one my son caught.

Attachments

• DSCF3287.jpg
    DSCF3287.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 248
  • po.jpg
    po.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCF3387.jpg
    DSCF3387.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 221

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
It looks like a hammerhead but actually it was a Bonnethead.Here's a better pic.
I also included a pic of a shark we found dead on the shore one night and the little one my son caught.

never heard of that cool.. learn somthing new everday

corollinout

I would say Ocean Fish, the Tuna I caught when I was 12 or 13 that was almost as tall as me. Don't have pics scanned of it, still looking for them. Same for the pics but when I was 14 caught a 38" rock out of Breezy Point.

This bass was caught in Lake Lariat in 2008. Biggest bass for me to date. crappy cell pic though.

0624082015-1.jpg

Nice Bluegill caught in the spill way

0602081441.jpg

Oh yeah and the devil fish......

1022071755.jpg

That caused this. 2 bent hooks straight into my kneecap no way to get it out but with hospital type stuff

1022072212.jpg

rockfish

I would say Ocean Fish, the Tuna I caught when I was 12 or 13 that was almost as tall as me. Don't have pics scanned of it, still looking for them. Same for the pics but when I was 14 caught a 38" rock out of Breezy Point.

This bass was caught in Lake Lariat in 2008. Biggest bass for me to date. crappy cell pic though.

0624082015-1.jpg

0602081441.jpg

1022071755.jpg

That caused this. 2 bent hooks straight into my kneecap no way to get it out but with hospital type stuff

1022072212.jpg

Nice fish, but that last one made me :yikes:

corollinout

Nice fish, but that last one made me :yikes:

That last one made me do the samething. It went through the jeans and I had to walk about a mile back to the car to try to cut the pants before I could get anywhere. Unfortunately I drove a stick at the time. It was there for about 4 hours.

T

toppick08

0624082015-1.jpg

0602081441.jpg

1022071755.jpg

1022072212.jpg

:cool:..can't wait to wet some lines...:yay:

My Dad about 1965.
He had been trying for one of these for about 6 years. Every Feb. though April, every other weekend, just about. My brother and I always went along and we caught a lot of other stuff, sharks, rays, surf perch, corvina, etc. Then I missed one friggin' trip for some reason. :killingme

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 302

camily

Peace
My Dad about 1965.
He had been trying for one of these for about 6 years. Every Feb. though April, every other weekend, just about. My brother and I always went along and we caught a lot of other stuff, sharks, rays, surf perch, corvina, etc. Then I missed one friggin' trip for some reason. :killingme

Now that's a fish! Good lord. :faint:

rockfish

My Dad about 1965.

That's a nice fish, is it a cobia?

That's a nice fish, is it a cobia?

No it's a tortuava. Found only in the northern part of the Gulf of California. Fished, mostly by comercial trawlers and shore nets, to near extinction. They are now protected from what I read. I think they are related to sea bass. He caught it from shore. The smaller ones are called mucharo and we caught quite a few of those.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
My pics include......

My biggest largemouth 5.1lb and 23 in girth. Mattawoman creek in April 2001.
A few weeks before the LaPlata tornado.

My dog, enjoying the view.

Attachments

• bass1 somd.JPG
    bass1 somd.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 273
  • bailey on the bow 5 somd.bmp
    95.1 KB · Views: 208

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
My pics include......

My biggest largemouth 5.1lb and 23 in girth. Mattawoman creek in April 2001.
A few weeks before the LaPlata tornado.

My dog, enjoying the view.

awsome dog..

I have a shorthair too.. her name is brandy... best dog i ever had... love the breed...:yay:

nice fish. he looks like hes poseing for the pic..

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Alaska 2005

Biggest halibut was 89 lbs.

Attachments

• lp1.JPG
    lp1.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 235

Monello

PREMO Member
Wow!! Don't they tast like lobster or something?
Halibut is a very mild tasting white flesh. It is excellent. You need to add some sort of fat to it since it is so lean. I could eat it twice a week. Probably my favorite fish to eat. Great beer battered and fried.

They say the better tasting halibut are the ones under 40 lbs. Most of thos big 200+ lbsers are female, so they encourage you to release those if possible.

Monello

PREMO Member
Summer 2008

Red & pink salmon that ended up as smoked salmon.

Attachments

• reds.JPG
    reds.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 210
  • pnk2.JPG
    pnk2.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 239
  • pinks 030.JPG
    pinks 030.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 187