dems4me

Here's my catfish! :smile:

Attachments

• catfish.JPG
    catfish.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 456
D

dems4me

Nice! WHere was that Dems? Too bad we didn't take pics of all the crabs we caught, huh? :lol:

:killingme: :killingme: I think maybe I was driving the boat too fast for a trot line that night :killingme: :killingme: That was from the mattawoman creek. They have HUGE bass in that creek and tournies too for them. I was going to post my bass picture but I don't know how to crop it, its in pdf format.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Oldest little guy and his 1st fish ever.:yay: Spongebob rod Zebco 202 reel w/ 8# line.:lol:

Attachments

• ctmpphp65W05w.jpg
    ctmpphp65W05w.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 410

kom526

Looks like a nice croaker!!! Must have been a blast on that lil rod.

That was Father's Day 2006 about a week before his 4th bday. Daddy had to help him reel it in a bit, but he held on to that rod for all he was worth.

kom526

from the smile.. bet it wont be his last..

We catch catfish, croaker, perch, rock, blues and skates right in our front yard. I hook my lawn cart (complete with rod holders and bait cutting board) up to the mower and we drive it down to the river's edge and just hang out watching the sun go down.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
We catch catfish, croaker, perch, rock, blues and skates right in our front yard. I hook my lawn cart (complete with rod holders and bait cutting board) up to the mower and we drive it down to the river's edge and just hang out watching the sun go down.

lucky bum. :howdy:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Caught this guy today, 2/28/09, trolling a rapala husky.

Attachments

• bass1.JPG
    bass1.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 445
D

dems4me

Nice fish..!!

Thanks... as usual when you got that much of a tug and weight I was hoping it was a huge bass :lol: it was about 8lbs, oddly it hit on a spinner bait on the bank. :lol: It wasn't a bottom rig or anything typically used for cats :lol:

Thanks... as usual when you got that much of a tug and weight I was hoping it was a huge bass :lol: it was about 8lbs, oddly it hit on a spinner bait on the bank. :lol: It wasn't a bottom rig or anything typically used for cats :lol:

Today.

Attachments

• mrs pauls.jpg
    mrs pauls.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 392

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
St Paddy's day catch

17+ inch bass & a mess of pickerel

Attachments

• ab6.jpg