five white Maryland police officers taser and arrest black teenager 'after he ignored warning to stop vaping on boardwalk'

black dog

Free America
Don't get me started. I have railed numerous times about our military having their hands tied and being used for target practice by some ****ing terrorist. I spit on the Geneva Convention.

So the answer to your question is NO. Not only do I think our LE shouldn't have the same rules of engagement our military men and women are hampered by, I don't think those military men and women should have those rules either. Put some POS politician or his fortunate son in the line of fire and they'd change that chit right quick.

I believe it falls under our Armed Forces "Standing Rules of Engagement"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here is a better comparison, I know someone, a civilian military employee that accidently wandered too close to an artificial do not cross line on a military base, they were thrown to the ground, face first into the concrete by marines before they even knew what happened. They were checked out and confirmed not a threat and then taken to a pecker checker to have their scrapes checked out.

The person was an idiot, just like most of the people suffering police brutality.

My grandparents lived in Leavenworth, KS when I was a kid which as you probably know is also home to a federal prison. My mom isn't much for signs, so she ignored the ones that said not to go any further on the road to the prison unless you wanted to get your ass shot off. She did take note however when the man with the bullhorn yelled at her to HALT and several more men trained guns on our car.

We were not thrown on the ground and strip searched, he just checked her license and explained to her in a highly agitated voice that she was trespassing on federal property and she needed to turn around and GET OUT. It was very exciting and I remember it vividly.

Cops are fearful for a reason: there are a number of shitbags in this country who will happily kill them. I don't find it unreasonable for them to be apprehensive in a confrontation.