Floating Feeling?

C

cyphertext69

So I recently met this girl...When I am around her, I feel like I am floating or walking on cloud nine...I can't stop kissing her and it all seems surreal. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and everything I could ever ask for in a girl.

True Love? Or not? What's your opinion?

tomchamp

cyphertext69 said:
So I recently met this girl...When I am around her, I feel like I am floating or walking on cloud nine...I can't stop kissing her and it all seems surreal. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and everything I could ever ask for in a girl.

True Love? Or not? What's your opinion?

What's her mother look like?

C

cyphertext69

tomchamp said:
Because she will look like her...someday!

Ok, that would be ok I suppose...

Anyone else have any inputs on this?

tomchamp

cyphertext69 said:
Ok, that would be ok I suppose...

Anyone else have any inputs on this?

Sounds to me like you fell in love...go for it...I hope the best..does she feel the same? Make lots of Babies and have a great life...Good Luck...I hope the best for you both.!

tomchamp said:
Sounds to me like you fell in love...go for it...I hope the best..does she feel the same? Make lots of Babies and have a great life...Good Luck...I hope the best for you both.!
Naw... I disagree... infatuation is a more appropriate word. true love is something that exist when you are still with that person after you've seen them at their worst.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Naw... I disagree... infatuation is a more appropriate word. true love is something that exist when you are still with that person after you've seen them at their worst.
Koala is right. See how you feel six months from today.

rack'm

Jaded
kwillia said:

Like you and I :banana: :yahoo: :banana:

rack'm said:
Yea, you're much hotter than your momma. :love:
TY sugarpie honeybunch punkin tater :smoochy:

Mikeinsmd said:
Oh bull!! Lessee a pic of mompea!! Bet you look just like her!!
"mompea" :killingme And did you see Rack'ms reply buttmunch? :smack:

And furthermore...I'm not even built like my mother and look more like my grandmother since I've gotten older. And she my dear...was a looker in her 60's:diva:Now when I was little I did look like Gumbo. :jet: