Floating Feeling?

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
cyphertext69 said:
Afford the big ass ring? I have $25,000 saved for it. So what dictates after that?
Well, something will just tell you. For me it was after I had too much to drink and soon to be hubby held my hair back while I puked in the toilet. Now that is real love. :love:

C

cyphertext69

harleygirl said:
Well, something will just tell you. For me it was after I had too much to drink and soon to be hubby held my hair back while I puked in the toilet. Now that is real love. :love:

Well, I think its definitely a feeling that I have felt sober.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
cyphertext69 said:
Well, I think its definitely a feeling that I have felt sober.
If you found true love, that's great!! Just remember, in a year or so when infatuation wears off that will be the same girl getting up the morning wearing your sweatpants, no make-up, hair all messed up, yelling from the bathroom to hand her a tampon!! :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
Naw... I disagree... infatuation is a more appropriate word. true love is something that exist when you are still with that person after you've seen them at their worst.
:yeahthat:

Dr. Laura says 18 months is the wait time. I think that's a good timeframe, although honestly you never really know someone until your marry them, even if you lived together.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

Dr. Laura says 18 months is the wait time. I think that's a good timeframe, although honestly you never really know someone until your marry them, even if you lived together.
:lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

She's right about that! All of that.

Remember, you can't put the bloom back on the rose! :bigwhoop:

BuddyLee

Football addict
K_Jo said:

That's some deep stuff right dar' K_Jo. Where's my old K_Jo, the one who made me laugh?

Mikeinsmd

harleygirl said:
If you found true love, that's great!! Just remember, in a year or so when infatuation wears off that will be the same girl getting up the morning wearing your sweatpants, no make-up, hair all messed up, yelling from the bathroom to hand her a tampon!! :lmao:
THAT's a visual I didn't need... :twitch:

Mikeinsmd

K_Jo said:
She's right about that! All of that. Remember, you can't put the bloom back on the rose! :bigwhoop:
And if you # 48 spinning into the wall at Homestead on the last race of the year, you can't get back to the front to beat Tony. :patriot:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
That's some deep stuff right dar' K_Jo. Where's my old K_Jo, the one who made me laugh?
Alas, I have cometh betwixt a solid, molten formation and a firm, impenetrable surface. :drama:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
And if you # 48 spinning into the wall at Homestead on the last race of the year, you can't get back to the front to beat Tony. :patriot:
:smack: Don't be a sore winner!

C

cyphertext69

K_Jo said:

This is a very good theory that I have never heard before. I might have to use that one day.

:yay: :flowers:

C

cyphertext69

Not that its a bad thing, but as you can see, I am losing sleep over this too!

Qurious

Im On 1.
im surprised no one asked how old this dude is.

He could be 18 and look at the advice u guys are giving him :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:

I think that sounds about right, but give or take, depending on how much time you've spent together. Dustin asked me to marry him after 11 months, but we spent most of those 11 months attached at the hip. We got married about 19 months after we initially met.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Mine too! I don't look like her though. She's always had some junk in her trunk too. :lol:
I don't look like mine either. :ohwell: I look like my dad, and he's gorgeous too. But he's a boy. :lol: