Florida C-19 Testing: 100% Positive

Scat

No one set up this test. That doesn’t mean the results are any less valid.

Two people exposed 139 others but not a single infection was reported because they wore masks.

Moron, thats not study or even close to scientific evidence. That is just a BS story that an idiot thinks backs up the idiots story.

Hijinx

Well Sam you don't believe what comes out of China.
I don't believe less than half of what comes out as news in America.
I am no Mensa, but I know that 100% of tests do not come out positive.
I don't believe Joe Biden is ahead in the Polls.

Crabcatcher79

Moron, thats not study or even close to scientific evidence. That is just a BS story that an idiot thinks backs up the idiots story.

You should tell that to the CDC considering they published the study after following up with all of the exposed individuals.

how can you continue to deny science and be so ignorant? All because a conman tells you to

SamSpade

I don't believe Joe Biden is ahead in the Polls.

I'm not clear either way in the states that surprisingly went to Trump last time but normally go Democrat - PA, MI, WI.
They were narrow wins.

Nationwide polls are meaningless because of the Electoral College - if you win California, it doesn't matter if you win by one, or if you win by 6 million. The way the election works, is, it doesn't matter if you win EVERY SINGLE VOTE in the state - it just means you're popular THERE.

What matters is the battleground states. And if Trump doesn't either flip a state he didn't win last time, or doesn't get those three or God help him, lose a BIG one like Florida - he's done.

BUT - like last time, even MORE so this time - people are reluctant to state their support for Trump openly, because of the whole Goya thing - if you speak kindly about Trump, you're a racist, you're Hitler and you deserve death. I also don't know what kind of model COULD be used for the election as a basis for polling. I just know that any poll that has just 25% Republicans - as many do - is not going to be accurate.

I also can't understand why anyone WOULD vote for Biden OTHER than, not Trump. He's not driving the bus - he loses his train of thought constantly. I don't think his mental confusion is cute or heartwarming - this is the PRESIDENCY. That being the case, do you vote for him based on his POSITIONS? Well so far, he is NOT distancing himself from the newer radical left at all. If you're a Democrat and you don't want Trump - Biden is still probably not your guy. He represents the nuts trying to take over the party, and the party moderates are too afraid to stop them.

Biden will turn out to be just a proxy for Sanders, AOC and the Squad.

Scat

You should tell that to the CDC considering they published the study after following up with all of the exposed individuals.

how can you continue to deny science and be so ignorant? All because a conman tells you to

Sure, you go read the second to last paragraph in your “report”.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We have disposables - which people don't dispose. We have cloth ones which are never washed, and every expert I've read says serve almost no purpose at all. We have the N95 types used to block toxins but which do nothing to inhibit airflow OUT. And we have people scratching and touching their faces, not wearing gloves while they handle money and produce and doorknobs and freezer handles in the grocery.

:yay:

I've been saying this all along ......

as soon as YOU TOUCH YOUR MASK you are supposed to immediately SANITIZE You hands ... Nobody is .. then they touch multiple things around them ... ESPECIALLY In The Grocery Store

No one set up this test. That doesn’t mean the results are any less valid.

Two people exposed 139 others but not a single infection was reported because they wore masks.

Buillsht ...... anecdotal as best Certainly NOT A SCIENTIFIC STUDY

I posted a video of a guy in Brazil with a can of spray deodorant showing how the myst goes RIGHT THROUGH paper and cloth ' masks ' or face coverings ... is that a Scientific Study ........ hardly

but does show mask suck at retaining fluid droplets

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
All because a conman tells you to

Sorry to disappoint ya skippy, we think for ourselves around here ... mindless group think is your modus operandi

Yeah. As soon as I take advice from someone named after feces ...

:shocking:

what kind of weird situations are you into that you would know something like that, let alone be disturbed enough to talk about it
you really did not think through this post did you ?

and as usual you run out facts you deflect and resort to name calling