Flying squirrels

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

why does Rocky wear WWI era goggles and cap?

Because he climbed the tallest trees around to glide as far as he could? Do that enough times and your hair gets all messed up and eyes will start watering, hence the goggles and cap? Plus he's a collector of old things?

GregV814

I was of the belief that it was much bigger than that. You see in literature there is that phenonium/paradox of friendship between mass and intelligence. Sure, the mouse and the elephant, Fred and Barney, Jack Spratt and his wife.... Abbot and Costello..... Mugsy and the big galoot, (1930's era outlaws stereotypes) in the Bugs Bunny Cartoons.... So, here, we have a huge Moose and a small squirrel....

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Did not know flying squirrels could be pets. This one gets and Oscar for its performance. Definitely wouldn't get away with this scam in Walmart.

NOTSMC

Not flying, but regular ordinary squirrels are jumping on Lee's hummingbird feeder from his back porch, swinging on it until they liquid out of it and lapping it up underneath the feeder. It's been emptied nearly every day now. Yesterday, he had two squirrels on it at one time. Never saw them do that before.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Not flying, but regular ordinary squirrels are jumping on Lee's hummingbird feeder from his back porch, swinging on it until they liquid out of it and lapping it up underneath the feeder. It's been emptied nearly every day now. Yesterday, he had two squirrels on it at one time. Never saw them do that before.
If they are thirsty, maybe he could put a bowl of water out for them. During the hottest days, we have water bowls and they use them. They also drink out of the bird baths.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If they are thirsty, maybe he could put a bowl of water out for them. During the hottest days, we have water bowls and they use them. They also drink out of the bird baths.
Wife keeps a bowl of water filled for our herd of squirrels. It's even heated for winter time use. Even with that, they still climb up to get in her bird bath,