Follow up thread on date in St Mary’s

Jurgo

So ok. Back on track.

Who should I ask out on a date? Mitzi won’t reply, and from the looks of who is paying the most attention at the moment, perhaps my best shot is with Gemma-rae?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So ok. Back on track.

Who should I ask out on a date? Mitzi won’t reply, and from the looks of who is paying the most attention at the moment, perhaps my best shot is with Gemma-rae?
As you were told earlier @mitzi logs in later in the evening. I'd like to stick around for her reply, but 0500 gets earlier every day.

Jurgo

If I may ...

I saw a lady at Aldi wearing a house arrest ankle bracelet, a short skirt and high heels that you might be interested in.

Thank you for keeping an eye out, but your description indicates I am very likely outclassed and outsmarted by the likes of her. I think I’ll have a better shot with mitzi, vrai the not-idiot, and others from my list.

Unrelated question though: was she wearing a mask?

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

Thank you for keeping an eye out, but your description indicates I am very likely outclassed and outsmarted by the likes of her. I think I’ll have a better shot with mitzi, vrai the not-idiot, and others from my list.

Unrelated question though: was she wearing a mask?
Yes she was

mitzi

I'm not ready for the whole "polyamorous" thing, but thank you for your gentle rejection, luvmygdaughters; your husband is one lucky feller.

Okay... so going next through my list.....

1. luvmygdaughters
  2. mitzi
  3. vraiblonde
  4. LightRoasted
  5. jizzlady
  6. rosebud
  7. chocolatestrafishlover1982
  8. thatwomanwhowaspoopinginpublic
  9. LightRoasted's mom
  10. gemma
  11. pastor earl

Mitzi! Wanna check out some local sights? My treat! I think I could show you a good time. what do you say, lady?

Thank you, but I'm sure I'm a little too old for you.