Football Allegiances

J-Red

See this is why I could never dislike a Redskin's, Raven's or Steelers fan because we all have something in common.... We can't stand those pretty boys from Dallas we will crush them! :elaine:

I'm a Ravens fan and I love it when the Cowboys beat the Redskins. The more painful the loss, the better.

puggymom

Most of the old timers down here(not transplants) were Colts fans back in the day and hated the Skins. Most that I know now took a long time to support the Ravens and definitely(for the most part) didn't switch to the Skins. Tons of Steelers fans here and of course there's the band wagon fans that are now wearing Giants jackets and put their Colts, Steelers and Patriots jackets in the closet.

I despise the bandwagon fans....support your team no matter what!!! That is a true fan!

puggymom

I'm a Ravens fan and I love it when the Cowboys beat the Redskins. The more painful the loss, the better.

My BIL (also a Dolphin fan) was so happy he cried when the Giants beat the Patriots (preventing them from having a perfect season). My husband called him after the Superbowl and BIL said he was more happy at that moment then he was on his wedding day!:lmao:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
See this is why I could never dislike a Redskin's, Raven's or Steelers fan because we all have something in common.... We can't stand those pretty boys from Dallas we will crush them! :elaine:

You know how the saying goes around here:

I cheer for two football teams- the Redskins and whomever is playing Dallas. :lmao:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
My BIL (also a Dolphin fan) was so happy he cried when the Giants beat the Patriots (preventing them from having a perfect season). My husband called him after the Superbowl and BIL said he was more happy at that moment then he was on his wedding day!:lmao:

My dad is a Giants fan.

We were cheering for the same team on Superbowl Sunday.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Thats why when you go to see the Ravens v Eagles you will be getting your :buttkick:

:evil:

Why can't you just like more than one team :shrug:

You know how the saying goes around here:

I cheer for two football teams- the Redskins and whomever is playing Dallas. :lmao:

:buddies: You know it!

puggymom

Why can't you just like more than one team :shrug:

Oh you can. He, like my husband, is a die hard Dolphin fan. The 1972 Dolphins are the only team in the NFL with a perfect season meaning winning every game through the Superbowl.
If you remember last year the Patriots (Dolphins and Patriots are rivals) were undefeated going into the Superbowl and were projected to win. Since they lost :yahoo: the '72 Dolphins are still the only 'perfect' team. So we were not so much happy that the Giants won but that the Patriots lost!

Last edited:

RangerJohn

Attachments

• 979.gif
    979.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 18

Go G-Men

I'm moving to Southern Maryland this month. Is the area still firmly Redskins, or have the Ravens made any inroads yet?

Giants Fan here. And no not a fair weather fan... I have been wearing my gear every season since about 1974 when I was old enough to truly understand football.

I have met like 5 real Giants fan since I moved here in early 2005.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I'm surprised nobody jumped on the New England Bandwagon last season. Or maybe all the Dallas fans did?