Football Pool 2009-2010

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
:buddies:

another year of football!

I was in San Antonio last week, and saw some of the cowboys outside the Hyatt Grand where they were staying....I was close to becoming a hero in DC but remembered the wife and I could not afford bail money...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Since I won last year, I think I should be first in line on the spread sheet. Plus, since I am no longer working, I can't print the entire thing out correctly now that I don't have the super duper printer, so could you deliver it to my mailbox on Friday? TIA :HUGGY?

I'm not trying to make it difficult for you or anything. :dance:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
:buddies:

another year of football!

I was in San Antonio last week, and saw some of the cowboys outside the Hyatt Grand where they were staying....I was close to becoming a hero in DC but remembered the wife and I could not afford bail money...

I know a good chunk of us who would have 'Western Union'ed you some cash :lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Hey Ot

Since I blow at picking against the spread, to make it more of a competitive league, how about I get a 3 game parley, and if I get the 3 right, I just automatically get 15pts a week :biggrin:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Since I blow at picking against the spread, to make it more of a competitive league, how about I get a 3 game parley, and if I get the 3 right, I just automatically get 15pts a week :biggrin:

How bout you studying a bit harder and making decent picks?? :killingme

Tip #1 NEVER pick a 5pter where you have to depend on the redskins winning or losing.

yankee44

Tip #1 NEVER pick a 5pter where you have to depend on the redskins winning or losing.

Or the Giants :cds: I thought I picked a no brainer and the Browns beat them.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Since I won last year, I think I should be first in line on the spread sheet. Plus, since I am no longer working, I can't print the entire thing out correctly now that I don't have the super duper printer, so could you deliver it to my mailbox on Friday? TIA :HUGGY?

I'm not trying to make it difficult for you or anything. :dance:

I'll have Rael deliver it to you personally

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid

What happened is I would start second guessing my picks, change them, or I'd go with my gut instinct and they would get blown away :lmao:

And when them Skins go 16-0, I've guaranteed myself 80 points right there :yay: :roflmao:

yankee44

What happened is I would start second guessing my picks, change them, or I'd go with my gut instinct and they would get blown away :lmao:

And when them Skins go 16-0, I've guaranteed myself 80 points right there :yay: :roflmao:

Mark my words. Somebody in the NFC East will go 10 and 6 and will not make the playoffs.