Football Pool 2009-2010

Could be it is between NY, Philly and Dallas. Sorry skins fans I don't invision you guys over 500.

Unfortunately, I do not see any NFC East Team doing well this year - too many strifes within the teams.

Giants, receiver core blows... they can't catch a cold.
Philly, with Vick in as #2 the wishy-washy fans will put so much pressure on McNabb he will fall apart...
Dallas, well... just another year of internal turmoil.

I see the Skins as 9 -7 or even 10 - 6...

yankee44

Unfortunately, I do not see any NFC East Team doing well this year - too many strifes within the teams.

Philly, with Vick in as #2 the wishy-washy fans will put so much pressure on McNabb he will fall apart...

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

yankee44

When you find a QB and an O-line this might become a reality. :killingme

OldHillcrestGuy

Skins 8-8 with Campbell at quarteback and we will see him for the last time in DC, Danny Boy will certainly replace him next year.

Skins 8-8 with Campbell at quarteback and we will see him for the last time in DC, Danny Boy will certainly replace him next year.

It all depends on who they hold on for Quarterback... I do not see Colt Brennan really doing anything, but I could be wrong.

I think Jason Campbell will be here for a while as long as he does not screw the pooch. What has killed him was 3 offensive coordinators in his first 3 years, in his 4th year you might as well have counted him as a rookie. With the same offense for the 2nd straight year he will get more comfortable.

Also, the offensive line MUST hold up and provide protection, something that was not there for his first few years. If the line gives him protection we will be at 9-7 or better. :yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
It all depends on who they hold on for Quarterback... I do not see Colt Brennan really doing anything, but I could be wrong.

Colt Brennan is history, just watch Zorn's body language when his name is brought up. Zorn is really taken with Chase Daniel.