puggymom 16
SOMDRAVEN 8

donbarzini 0

Wildcat97 0
clevalley 2

homedepot20 1

Merlin99 3
Rael 1

So, in order to win, it looks like I need any 3 of these things to happen, or #2 and #4 to happen:

(1) Ravens cover
(2) Ravens game goes over
(3) Eagles cover
(4) Eagles game goes over

R

retiredweaxman

TILTED - it looks like our match up will hinge on the EAGLES over/under.

With 4.5 minutes left in the RAVENS game, 37 points scored gives me the under in that game. I am worried about the CHIEFS scoring a TD in garbage time to give the over to you. Ooops - RAVENS just got an INT with less than 4 to go...now I have to worry about the RAVENS scoring a TD in garbage time.

Too bad there isn't a mercy rule in the NFL.

Rael

Supper's Ready
So, in order to win, it looks like I need any 3 of these things to happen, or #2 and #4 to happen:

(1) Ravens cover
(2) Ravens game goes over
(3) Eagles cover
(4) Eagles game goes over

TILTED - it looks like our match up will hinge on the EAGLES over/under.

With 4.5 minutes left in the RAVENS game, 37 points scored gives me the under in that game. I am worried about the CHIEFS scoring a TD in garbage time to give the over to you. Ooops - RAVENS just got an INT with less than 4 to go...now I have to worry about the RAVENS scoring a TD in garbage time.

Too bad there isn't a mercy rule in the NFL.
I did a quick look, and showing puggymom has wrapped it up for the Wildcard round. Congrats! (if my numbers are right :lol: -- please double check me)

An Eagles and Over advances Tilted, clevalley, and Merlin99
An Eagles and Under advances retiredweaxman, clevalley, and Merlin99
A Packers and Over advances retiredweaxman, Wildcat97 (through tiebreaker rules), and Rael
Packers and Under advances retiredweaxman, clevalley, and Rael

It's feelin' like an "under" game. :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Final Scorecard...

...retiredweaxman, puggymom, clevalley and yours truly advance to compete in the divisional round against thurley42, FireBrand, donbarzini, and homedepot20.

Sincere thanks to Tilted, SOMDRAVEN, Wildcat97, and Merlin99. I appreciate your participation all season.

:buddies:

Will research and post next week brackets shortly after they get published. Please let me know if you find any errors in the scorecard. Thanks.

2010 11 Wildcard Scorecard.jpg

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Congrats to everyone who advanced. Big thanks to Rael for taking the time to handle all of this for us. GO RAVENS!

Congratulations to everyone that advanced, and to retiredweaxman in particular.

Thanks again Rael for all your efforts.

Otter

Nothing to see here
:yay: Good job, Rael, you took this Pinto of a football pool and turned it into a Cadillac.

R

retiredweaxman

Congratulations to everyone that advanced, and to retiredweaxman in particular.

Thanks again Rael for all your efforts.

Thanks TILTED..it was a great match up and could have gone either way.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Thank you to everyone, it was a lot of fun here as well (and wouldn't be a decent pool without everyone playing reliably every week through the whole season).

:yay: Good job, Rael, you took this Pinto of a football pool and turned it into a Cadillac.
Thanks, also ott. I always liked your model in this pool with the five pointer and all (to which I credit you getting going here - for probably years and years).:buddies:

It makes it interesting instead of being a line-less plain old "who's gonna win" or "what will the last number of the score be" type of pool. With the spread, I think it's a lot more difficult and interestingly challenging. Because of that, the thought of trying to make it a little better was there.

So....onto the divisional round we go then.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I never got around to thanking you for taking care of running the show, so I will now. You did an outstanding job, and as far as I could tell maintained 100% accuracy. Thanks for all that.

Merlin

Rael

Supper's Ready
I never got around to thanking you for taking care of running the show, so I will now. You did an outstanding job, and as far as I could tell maintained 100% accuracy. Thanks for all that.

Merlin

Thank you, and I appreciate the back-up on accuracy. There are a lot of numbers every week, so it really helps to have people like yourself looking at them to make sure. :buddies: