Football Pool 2010-2011 Sign Up

Rael

Supper's Ready
I'll post the spread out of the USA Today on Wednesdays. Pick every game against the spread by midnight Friday via PM or here. If you don't pick by Friday, you just get the favorite in every game (or home team if line is 0), and your pick of the week is the Monday night favorite. All "no lines" are 0. I'll post everyone's picks prior to game time. In the case of Thursday games, just pick that game prior to kickoff.

*Note: If you know you'll be late on your picks, please let me know (i.e. out of town, etc.). More than two late picks for the season without advance notice is elimination.

All games are worth 1 point EXCEPT for one game that is worth 5 points (your pick of the week).

I'll keep cumulative points for the year and post them each week.

Depending on how many people are in, there will be divisions.

Here's a thread for those who are new and want to be a part of it. http://forums.somd.com/sports/151383-football-pool-week-1-a.html

Looking forward to your participation, post here to sign up. :buddies:

Those in so far:

Bay Kat
BuddyLee
Chasey Lane<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Cletus Vandam
Clevalley
dems4me
DipStick
donbarzini
DoWhat
FireBrand
homedepot20
kom526
Merlin99
OldHillcrestGuy
Ponytail
puggymom
Rael
retiredweaxman
Softballkid
SOMDRAVEN
thurley42
Tilted
toppick08
Wildcat97<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Second place last year......and got my ass kicked in the championship game. I'm all in.

Ad space prices plummeted after the first half of that game because of it. :ohwell:

5. :yay:

1. Cletus Vandam also added in, and yours truly (6).

homedepot20

I'm all in to defend my CHAMPIONSHIP ! :whistle:

Also last year , Rael :howdy: you did a SUPER job in running & organizing the SOMD league .:buddies: thanks again ! :jerry::yahoo::dye:

Last edited: