Football Pool 2010-2011 Sign Up

Rael

Supper's Ready
I'll take a stab at it! :howdy:
:cool: :buddies:
I'd like to play again, hopefully better this time.
:cool: :buddies:
Maybe we should lower the entry fee, with the economic conditions as such?
I already took a salary cut, too. They're not offering commissions this year, either. :ohwell:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Rael

Supper's Ready
hey im new here, can i join
Please tell me why you want in, you've had four posts in 4 years (though I did see you asking about it at the end of last season). :shrug:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Rael

Supper's Ready
So far looks like there are 21 players (with time left before the regular season's opening game). With 24, it should play out nicely with 4 divisions of 6 players (last year there were 32 players, so if you're interested, please say so).

Game 1 is on September 9th with the line being published probably on the 6th or 7th (Mon/Tues). I'll publish who is in, what division everyone is in, along with the line when that time comes.

Good luck, all! :buddies:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Larry and Otter?????

Rael, sign them up too, I will make their picks if I have too (Can't be to hard when you just pick the losing team).

GO REDSKINS

Rael

Supper's Ready
Larry and Otter?????

Rael, sign them up too, I will make their picks if I have too (Can't be to hard when you just pick the losing team).

GO REDSKINS
:killingme

But seriously, Larry ranked 5th last year in overall points, having made it to the divisional round with yourself (8), Kom (6), and Pete (7). :yay:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Rael

Supper's Ready
One last bump for sign-ups, will get something put together by the end of the week (or early weekend). :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I think this is what it will look like given the present numbers. Only two newbies to the pool :confused: (who haven't been a part of it before). :shrug:

My goal is/was around 28, so we're a little short of that now. Totally encourage more to join in! :clap:

2010 League Line-up draft.jpg

Rael

Supper's Ready
Guess I not going to kick your A$$ each week !:buddies: Hopefully we will meet in play offs ?:whistle: If you make playoffs !:killingme
I tried to keep to a process of placing folks from last year in fairness to everyone. I ranked everyone by how they did last year (you'll notice you were the top spot for winning the SuperBowl), and so forth. Then ranked the few new folks alphabetically, similarly to how it was done last year by otter.

I'm looking forward to it, it was fun for me the past few years. :buddies:

homedepot20

I tried to keep to a process of placing folks from last year in fairness to everyone. I ranked everyone by how they did last year (you'll notice you were the top spot for winning the SuperBowl), and so forth. Then ranked the few new folks alphabetically, similarly to how it was done last year by otter.

Dipstick deserves the BOTTOM SPOT! He wouldn't climb out of it either :killingme:killingme:killingme