Football Pool 2011-2012 Sign Up

Rael

Supper's Ready
Greetings, and welcome to the 2011/12 football pool. Old timers and newbies are all welcome to join. The only thing I ask is that if you sign up that you make your picks either on-time or early, and every week.

I'll post the NFL spread out of the USA Today on Wednesdays. Pick every game against the spread by midnight Friday via PM or here. If you don't pick by Friday, you just get the visiting team in every game (or home team if line is 0), and your pick of the week is the Monday night visitor. All "no lines" are 0. I'll post everyone's picks prior to game time. In the case of Thursday games, just pick that game prior to kickoff.

*Note: If you know you'll be late on your picks, please let me know (i.e. out of town, etc.). More than two late picks for the season without advance notice is elimination.

All games are worth 1 point EXCEPT for one game that is worth 5 points (your pick of the week).

I'll keep cumulative points for the year and post them each week.

Depending on how many people are in, there will be divisions.

Here's a thread for those who are new and want to be a part of it. Football Pool - Week 1 For those who haven't played before, you may have questions. Feel free to post them here or pm me with them, but you'll figure out quickly that it's not rocket science.. :lol:

Looking forward to your participation, post here on this thread to sign up. I'll take new players in until game 1 kick off. Good luck.. :buddies:

THOSE IN:
2lazy2P
Bay_Kat
Baz
BuddyLee
Chasey Lane
clevalley
DipStick
donbarzini
DoWhat
FireBrand
homedepot20