Football Pool 2011-2012 Sign Up

Rael

Supper's Ready
Is it too late?

Heck no, glad you're back. :yay:

Deadline for sign up is kickoff of Game 1 (Thursday, Sep 8th) of the regular season (I posted it a little early on purpose to make sure everyone gets a chance to see the announcement and sign up).

Glad to see so many return this year, and yet surprised there are only a couple who haven't played before who have signed up and committed so far.

Looking forward to it all the same. Whomever we have, we'll play. :buddies:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Heck no, glad you're back. :yay:

Deadline for sign up is kickoff of Game 1 (Thursday, Sep 8th) of the regular season (I posted it a little early on purpose to make sure everyone gets a chance to see the announcement and sign up).

Glad to see so many return this year, and yet surprised there are only a couple who haven't played before who have signed up and committed so far.

Looking forward to it all the same. Whomever we have, we'll play. :buddies:

Awesome! Thanks.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I say we should all get on the Otter :otter::and Larry:larry: asses.
They think they know Football, :pete:

When they were in this, there were 32 players in the league (around when I took this on from otter). 4 divisions of 8 competitors. That was about max for me, but it was still fun. :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
One bump for anyone who missed it. Surprised there aren't many new players this year yet. :shrug: Sign up is until kick-off of the first game on Sept 8th, so feel welcome to join by posting here. The only thing I ask is that you're always in early or on-time, and in every week. :yay: :yay:

I'll be putting the league line-up together in the coming days, and will post the week 1 line somewhere around a week before the first game (if they have the odds posted up by then). So far, 22 players are in. Looking forward to it.

:buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Add me in Rael :howdy:

:cool:

Glad to have you back!

salutebst.gif

Rael

Supper's Ready
Crap, I'm just now seeing this. Is it too late?

Heck no, deadline isn't until kickoff of game one on Thursday, Sept 8th for anyone who wants in. Glad you're back! :buddies:

You make it 24 players so far. That would look like 6 in each of 4 divisions. I'll put the divisions together sometime this week and publish the spread as soon as it's available from USA today for week 1.

And thanks, all. Somebody's gotta unseat the retired weather man after this week (earthquake AND a hurricane). :lol:

R

retiredweaxman

Heck no, deadline isn't until kickoff of game one on Thursday, Sept 8th for anyone who wants in. Glad you're back! :buddies:

You make it 24 players so far. That would look like 6 in each of 4 divisions. I'll put the divisions together sometime this week and publish the spread as soon as it's available from USA today for week 1.

And thanks, all. Somebody's gotta unseat the retired weather man after this week (earthquake AND a hurricane). :lol:

Just wait and you'll see what I have up my sleeve for this week - bwwaaahaaahaaa

Rael

Supper's Ready
Just want to ‘splain a little up front on how I organized the divisions. We’ve got four divisions of six players in each so far. First it was by how players ranked last year (Super Bowl, Championship Round, Divisional, Wildcard, regular season points, then fivers), then alphavertically (<--- new wurd) for those who didn’t play last year. Then I assigned by rank in N/S/E/W order into this year’s divisions. If there are any new folks who sign up between now and kick-off of game 1, I’ll add them in the same order to the divisions:

1. retiredweaxman SB winner 45 pts North
2. Rael SB 29 pts South
3. puggymom CR 45 pts East
4. clevalley CR 44 pts West
5. FireBrand DR 20 pts North
6. thurley42 DR 15 pts South
7. donbarzini DR 14 pts East
8. homedepot20 DR 10 pts West
9. SOMDRAVEN WR 20 pts North
10. Wildcat97 WR 13 pts South
11. Tilted WR 12 pts East
12. Merlin99 WR 8 pts West
13. Chasey Lane 157 pts, 10 fivers North
14. kom526 157 pts, 7 fivers South
15. OldHillcrestGuy 157, 7 fivers East
16. BuddyLee 153 pts, 8 fivers West
17. DoWhat 157 pts, 8 fivers North
18. Bay Kat 150 pts, 9 fivers South
19. DipStick 150 pts, 8 fivers East
20. Softballkid 149 pts West
21. 2lazy2P North
22. Baz South
23. LordStanley East
24. SoMDGirl42 West

2011 Skeleton Scorecard.jpg

Now this is mostly for those who haven’t played here yet. The first week you’ll have plenty of time to make your picks, I’ll probably post the line (spread) this coming Saturday (2 days) if they’re timely about publishing the odds. But each week it comes quickly (especially when there is a Thursday game, so please stay tuned in). Remember, more than two late picks for the season is elimination. Also, if I make a mistake in standings or picks, please post it or pm it to me. I want it to be accurate in fairness to all.

Don’t be shy about your questions, post them or pm them to me. Most of all, have fun and good luck! :buddies:

edit: Oops, forgot to post the skeleton scorecard to show the divisions. Done.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Great !!!! :coffee: I'm in same division as Clevalley :buddies: . He kicking my a## in SOMD NASCAR :cds: and will most likely be doing the same in SOMD Football.:whistle:

Rael

Supper's Ready
One last bump

if there any newbies that haven't seen this, and might want in. Deadline is tomorrow (Thursday) at kick-off (8:30 p.m.) to sign up.

:buddies: