Football Pool 2011-2012 Sign Up

R

retiredweaxman

Okay, I am in! :popcorn:

Who was the champ last year?

it was a tight match up between RAEL and myself and I was fortunate enough to squeak out the victory.

I have decided not to try and defend the title from last year and have passed the torch (so to speak) to RAEL to carry forward.

Good luck all this year.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Okay, I am in! :popcorn:

Who was the champ last year?
:cool: It's fun (at least that's the feedback I got from folks), and something to keep occupied on the boards in the cold months. And, it's football, so...
it was a tight match up between RAEL and myself and I was fortunate enough to squeak out the victory.

I have decided not to try and defend the title from last year and have passed the torch (so to speak) to RAEL to carry forward.

Good luck all this year.

You still have time to change your mind, ya know. Right up until kick-off of game 1. :yay:

R

retiredweaxman

You have to come back ! :coffee: Everyone needs a " CHAMPION " to dethrone :buddies: Think about it some more :cds:

A NASCAR fan should never have to get on his knees....at least that is what I have heard...

Okay RAEL - throw my name in the hat...I will do what I can to try and defend the title!!!

R

retiredweaxman

Thanks RAEL - should be competitive again!!!

HD - sorry, I know nothing about NASCAR except they go round and round..the driver that crashes or gets bumped the fewest times wins. I couldn't tell the difference between Jimmie Johnson and Jeremiah Johnson.

LordStanley

I know nothing
:cool: In.

Not sure how I'll organize it yet, but it will probably be some form of structured rack-and-stack from last year. Also depends on how many players we have. Thanks for coming back. :buddies:

If you're not in the same division, you'll still be able to compete if you make it to the playoffs. :lol:

Can you put me in the division with all da wimmins?

Baz

This. ------------------>
I've retired from Fantasy Football, so may as well give this a go. Count me in. :howdy:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Blasphemy!!!! Giving up on fantasy football...

I've been playing it since the early '90s in one form or another. Just got kind of bored with it. I got talked into playing last year when I really wasn't feeling it, to fill up a friends' league. Won the championship, so figured I'd go out on top.