Football Pool - Championship Round

Rael

Supper's Ready
After game 1:

donbarzini gains a slight (3 pt.) advantage in picking up 5 points for the game 1 win. But it’s anyone’s championship with not only 10 points on the line for the game 2 win, but also several other categories which may not be determined until late in the game. Even if you include the 1st score point going to donbarzini.

homedepot20 also holds a slight edge so far against BuddyLee (3 pts.), but the discriminators are of lesser point value. The winner could be realized sooner rather than later. This also considers the Vikings being first to score.

:buddies:

Beta84

They're out to get us
After game one, I have homedepot with 12 and you having 9. Then you add Vikes 1st to score in game 2 to make it 13-10.

I think BL had 11 after game 1.

Colts score first (1)
Colts least penalties (2)
Colts last to score (3)
Colts winner (5)

11. Right? You had everything else lookin good unless I screwed up...I had 12-11 and 9-6 counts.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Oh shoot, I was just bypassing everything Homedepot and I had the same. That's why I was throwing that low score around.:lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I think BL had 11 after game 1.

Colts score first (1)
Colts least penalties (2)
Colts last to score (3)
Colts winner (5)

11. Right? You had everything else lookin good unless I screwed up...I had 12-11 and 9-6 counts.

Oh shoot, I was just bypassing everything Homedepot and I had the same. That's why I was throwing that low score around.:lol:

I've got 7-5 homedepot.

Come on scoring spree!

I made an error on the game winner point amount in my post (I had put 3 instead of 5 for the win for you). After game one, I have homedepot with 12 and you having 11. Then you add Vikes 1st to score in game 2 to make it 13-12.

BL (Game 1)
1st team to score: 1
Least team penalties: 2
Last team to score: 3
Winner: 5

hd:
1st to score: 1
Least team penalties: 2
Jets yards: 3
Colts yards: 3
Last team to score: 3

Plus one point for each in game 2 for 1st score (so far). Make sense?

donbarzini

They're kind of a push, but serve as tiebreaker points for the next round.

O-tay Spanky!

Let's see if I got it right: At the end of the Colts/Jets, I'm up 11-6 and I add 1pt so far for Vikings first to score?

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Let's see if I got it right: At the end of the Colts/Jets, I'm up 11-6 and I add 1pt so far for Vikings first to score?

I didn't see this part of your edit before I replied.

I'm showing you up 9-6 after game 1.

db
1st score: 1
1st sack: 1
Least penalties: 2

beta
Last score: 3

donbarzini

I didn't see this part of your edit before I replied.

I'm showing you up 9-6 after game 1.

db
1st sack: 1

beta
Last score: 3

You're right. I was counting least turnovers and that WAS a push

BuddyLee

Football addict
OMG!

How are you gonna mess up something that simple?

Kid has all the talent but fumbles more than anyone.