Football Pool - Championship Round

Rael

Supper's Ready
Total points scored - over.

Only a few more that haven't been accounted for: 1st sack (1), Saints yards (3), last team to score (3), and the winner (10). Still not over.

Beta84

They're out to get us
geez the Saints have been terrible. don -- congrats. Even if the Saints win, I'm down by too much. :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
geez the Saints have been terrible. don -- congrats. Even if the Saints win, I'm down by too much. :buddies:

I'm pretty sure I'm done too.

If that's true good luck Mr. Depot!

Thanks for being part of it, guys. Congrats to donbarzini and homedepot20.

:buddies:

Attachments

• 2009 Championship Round Final Scorecard.jpg
    2009 Championship Round Final Scorecard.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 43

homedepot20

:coffee:Can't believe it! I have been fighting a cold all weekend and haven't really watched the games or stats needed to gain points. I do know my game winners lost . Looking forward to the Super Bowl match up with donbarzini.:buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
:coffee:Can't believe it! I have been fighting a cold all weekend and haven't really watched the games or stats needed to gain points. I do know my game winners lost . Looking forward to the Super Bowl match up with donbarzini.:buddies:

Good luck sir:buddies:

You guys want to have something similar to what we did this week, or something simpler? It could be as easy as "I take the Saints, he takes the Colts" if you want. Either way, I'll build one like last week if that's what you prefer. Lemme know. :buddies:

donbarzini

You guys want to have something similar to what we did this week, or something simpler? It could be as easy as "I take the Saints, he takes the Colts" if you want. Either way, I'll build one like last week if that's what you prefer. Lemme know. :buddies:

Last week works for me

Rael

Supper's Ready
Last week works for me

Cool. I'll wait for Big Orange to chime in.. Any other categories you'd prefer, let me know as well (I'm thinking of adding a 1st quarter O/U, etc.). At least then you have to pretty much go through the whole game to figure out who won (if the picks are fairly close).

Then again, it could be a blow out. :lol: