Football Pool - Divisional Round

Rael

Supper's Ready
Same as last week. Your four team picks, your four over/unders for the total score of the games, and the weight (from 8 to 1) you assigned to each. Thanks. :yay:

Good luck, all.

Favorite......Line......Underdog......Total Points
Saints…….....-7………Cardinals……………56.5
Colts……....-6.5………Ravens……………..44.5
Vikings………-2.5……Cowboys…………...45.5
Chargers…..-7.5……...Jets..…………....42.5

:buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Are you referring to me? :whistle:
:lmao:

Yours against homedepot are particularly interesting. :lol:

Here are the picks....

2009 Divisional Round Picks.jpg

Good luck, everyone.

:buddies:

I don't think I'm allowed to post in this thread because I'm not in the fight anymore - I'm one of the losers (or as my therapist insists on framing it, I'm 'the 9th place winner').

I'm gonna post here anyway to wish everyone good luck. :buddies:

(The people that I really want to win have all been sent PMs - if you didn't get one, I'm sure it was an oversight.)

MrSnyder

I don't think I'm allowed to post in this thread because I'm not in the fight anymore - I'm one of the losers (or as my therapist insists on framing it, I'm 'the 9th place winner').

I'm gonna post here anyway to wish everyone good luck. :buddies:

(The people that I really want to win have all been sent PMs - if you didn't get one, I'm sure it was an oversight.)

Your self-delusional like me:buddies:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Scorefest. :yay:

you said it. But as I type this, it looks like Kurt Warner's game/career is over so maybe it'll slow down now. I say career because he's looking at retiring after this season and they'll lose if he's got a concussion.

or not, but he looked like he was seeing stars

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
you said it. But as I type this, it looks like Kurt Warner's game/career is over so maybe it'll slow down now. I say career because he's looking at retiring after this season and they'll lose if he's got a concussion.

or not, but he looked like he was seeing stars

I didn't hear them say what happened with Warner, did they say possible concussion? It looked to me like he got the wind knocked out of him good, though.

edit: just heard them say something about chest.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I didn't hear them say what happened with Warner, did they say possible concussion? It looked to me like he got the wind knocked out of him good, though.

edit: just heard them say something about chest.

I think he's okay, but wow when he got hit, he looked like a rag doll going doing. He definitely got his bell rung.