Football Pool - Divisional Round

donbarzini

If my numbers are right for this game:

Beta needs a Vikings win and an Over for this game for a chance to advance.

donbar needs a Cowboys win and under or a Vikings win and under to have a chance to advance.

The others are too early to call.

I THINK I need the Jets to cover as well. Otherwise Pete and I are tied and that 1st week comes back to bite me in the ass.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I THINK I need the Jets to cover as well. Otherwise Pete and I are tied and that 1st week comes back to bite me in the ass.

With the Vikes under, and Jets over or under, you'll win the match-up (one of a few combinations). The tie would be if the Chargers win and the overall score is under. I'll re-check just to make sure, though. :numbers:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Game 4 Scorecard...

* Tiebreaker rules apply for Beta84 (18) and kom526 (15).

Congrats to those going to the conference championship round. Thanks to everyone else for participating. :buddies:

Attachments

• 2009 Divisional Round Game 4 Scorecard.jpg
    2009 Divisional Round Game 4 Scorecard.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 36

Larry Gude

Strung Out
* Tiebreaker rules applies for Beta84 (18) and kom526 (15).

Congrats to those going to the conference championship round. Thanks to everyone else for participating, don't forget to tip your wait staff, last one out, turn off the lights!. :buddies:

:lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Congrats to those going to the conference championship round. Thanks to everyone else for participating. :buddies:

Thank You Rael !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For all that you have done
I just wish you could of taught Otter how to do it the right way, years ago.

Beta84

They're out to get us

I've gotta hand it to you, missing all 8 is just as difficult as getting all 8. If this were only Hearts. :lol:

and kom -- good match. :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready

Although I wasn't here at the time, I'm fairly sure otter started this. But I know he built it, and taught me a lot of things in the past few years about managing it. My hat's off to him for that. :buddies:

I like this forum football pool. :yay:

jay2323

mello23
question

hey ive been reading the forums for a while now never really posted anything but the pool that you guys play on here how does it work? i looked at the scorecard and seen numbers like 1 8 4 etc... and bunch of zeros...just curious thanks

Beta84

They're out to get us
hey ive been reading the forums for a while now never really posted anything but the pool that you guys play on here how does it work? i looked at the scorecard and seen numbers like 1 8 4 etc... and bunch of zeros...just curious thanks

on the first page there is a scorecard with all of the picks. we get 8 picks and get the weights 1 through 8 (need to use each once). If you get the pick right, you get that weight and add it to your total score. If you miss, it's a 0.

This is only for the playoffs though. It's a little different during the regular season.

Oh and since everyone else is tellin Rael he's doin a kickazz job I don't wanna be left out. It's been a fun season so far. :buddies:

homedepot20

:coffee:I can't believe that I'm still playing ! After losing ALL 4 games ,:notworthy I just assumed I was out. Good Luck to all in the Conference Round:buddies:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Thanks Rael for running the show this year and to Ott for starting this thing up.:yay: