DoWhat 10
SBK 9
Pete 9
LordStan 9
Larry 7
Geek 7
BuddyLee 6
MMDad 5
Did you give the Redskins as a win? They didn't beat the spread, did they?

Otter

Nothing to see here
MMDad said:
Did you give the Redskins as a win? They didn't beat the spread, did they?

Why would I give the redskins a win?? it was a push..no pts awarded for the skins or dolphins.

MMDad

Lem Putt
otter said:
Why would I give the redskins a win?? it was a push..no pts awarded for the skins or dolphins.

Some of the numbers don't seem to add up, but I don't have time to look too deep right now. If I still feel the need to whine I'll get back to you tonight.

Otter

Nothing to see here
MMDad said:
Some of the numbers don't seem to add up, but I don't have time to look too deep right now. If I still feel the need to whine I'll get back to you tonight.

K..that could be possible, as you well know, I make mistakes..anyway if you see something, feel free to post it or IM me. I plan to go back over all the picks from last week tonight anyway, been a bit hectic lately.

Pete

Repete
mainman said:
by all means, dig your hole early...
You of all people owe me. Remember last year when you couldn't even pick a pair of shoes and get it right and I helped you out?

mainman

Set Trippin
Pete said:
You of all people owe me. Remember last year when you couldn't even pick a pair of shoes and get it right and I helped you out?
By picking opposite of you?

I let a goofy geek make my picks for the rest of the year...:lmao:

Pete

Repete
MMDad said:
He got it right, you won the Colts, Steelers, Titans, Vikings and Chargers games and you lost all the rest.

:loser:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pete said:
He got it right, you won the Colts, Steelers, Titans, Vikings and Chargers games and you lost all the rest.

:loser:

I know mine is right. I forgot my winning strategy from last year. From now on, I will have my daughter pick for me. It's a lot more fun when I can talk trash about you guys losing to an 8 year old girl.

mainman

Set Trippin
MMDad said:
It's a lot more fun when I can talk trash about you guys losing to an 8 year old girl.
it's also a built in excuse if you remain in the cellar, sounds like a win win for ya...:yay: