Football Pool - Week 1

Rael

Supper's Ready
Eagles played really well all around, so are the Cowboys so far. Romo is almost yawning while looking for a receiver not threatened at all by defenders.

edit:

Sincerely,

Captain Obvious...

:lol:

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Note to all:

We need to have one thread each week that is JUST the line and the picks and start a second one for comments and cross talk and ribbing and insults and so forth for that week. This is too many pages to have to wade through to find your picks.

Deal? Everybody? :buddies:

Otter

Nothing to see here
We need to have one thread each week that is JUST the line and the picks and start a second one for comments and cross talk and ribbing and insults and so forth for that week. This is too many pages to have to wade through to find your picks.

You're the boss. I'm just your peon doing your bidding. How bout those Nationals?? How bout that race today??

Pete

Repete

No.

I actually don't care but I am feeling contrary.

Cletus_Vandam

Here's a hint for anyone who wants to increase their odds on making their 5 pointer every week....

Whatever you do, whoever they play, NEVER and I mean NEVER, put your five-pointer on the Chargers.

Norm will ALWAYS find a way to lose the game. He was true to form yesterday....:buttkick: