Football Pool - Week 1

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I'll get one out here, just waiting for beta84 to post his picks. Looks like he'll have the Titans for tonight by default. There are alternates if beta84 doesn't want to play.

I guess we forgot to say when the picks are due this week.......:ohwell:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I guess we forgot to say when the picks are due this week.......:ohwell:
Rules are that on Thursday games to pick before 8:00 p.m. Thursday, otherwise by midnight Friday night. It really helps when picks are made early, as far as being able to get a complete chart out there. I sent him a pm.

Otter

Nothing to see here
I'll get one out here, just waiting for beta84 to post his picks. Looks like he'll have the Titans for tonight by default. There are alternates if beta84 doesn't want to play.

Screw Beta, 1st game of the year and he doesn't post his pick?? But he managed to post elsewhere today.. Dump him, you have Cletus as backup and also Ponytail.

Remember, power not used is power wasted.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Screw Beta, 1st game of the year and he doesn't post his pick?? But he managed to post elsewhere today.. Dump him, you have Cletus as backup and also Ponytail.

Let's get PT in ! :yay:
He's one of the ol' timers to the pool !

:cheers:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

:yeahthat: I worried today that I made my picks too late. I may have to go with not picking next week, depending on my internet access.

Well, I can just call Ott and tell him. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Anyone who took Pitt and gave the points is a freaking moron.

Pittsburgh is coming off a Superbowl, so, some edge is normally missing. The Titans got beat in the playoffs by the Steelers after owning them in the regular season. The Titans are going to be amped up and have that little extra 2 1/2 point edge.

Anyone who couldn't see that coming is a dumb ass.

Guessing typo, clev. Five pointer is Skins or Panthers?

Yeppers, +5 on the Skins to win. :yay:

The Panthers was from a Copy and Paste, thanks for catching that!

Oh, and I am done with my tile/drywall extravaganza! :diva:

:lmao:

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Anyone who took Pitt and gave the points is a freaking moron.

Pittsburgh is coming off a Superbowl, so, some edge is normally missing. The Titans got beat in the playoffs by the Steelers after owning them in the regular season. The Titans are going to be amped up and have that little extra 2 1/2 point edge.

Anyone who couldn't see that coming is a dumb ass.
I wanted to change my pick but couldn't get online quick enough.:drummer:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Here's week one picks...

2009 Week 1 Picks.jpg

Side note: Cletus_Vandam and Ponytail are alternates in case there are drop outs, they'll be sending their picks to me as well. If anyone does decide not to stick with it, please let me know. Good luck, all! :buddies: