BuddyLee

Football addict

Attachments

• campbell.jpg
    campbell.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 58

Rael

Supper's Ready
I won't be able to post the weekly stats until Tuesday when I get home from work. I don't normally stay up for these late games anyhow (especially this week's).

By then, they'll also likely have next week's line published, so I'll also post them then. :yay:

yankee44

I won't be able to post the weekly stats until Tuesday when I get home from work. I don't normally stay up for these late games anyhow (especially this week's).

By then, they'll also likely have next week's line published, so I'll also post them then. :yay:

Thanks Real, Loard Stanley and Otter for putting this togather. :buddies:

SoMDGirl42

how bad am I doing so far?

SoMDGirl42

:buddies:

I can post the rough scores tuesday morning... However the final scores will be Tuesday night after Rael and I compare notes...

what are the chances ya'll can post the rough scores on Monday morning prior to the Monday night game, and post the final scores tuesday night after you compare notes? Push, push, push. Yeah, probably pushing it bit too hard huh?

BTW, thanks Ott for your previous hard work and good luck Rael and LS and thanks for taking on the passed down torch. It looks like a lot of work goes into keeping this straight and running smooth. :buddies: