Football Pool - Week 1

Rael

Supper's Ready
Damn, I was doing good until my 5 pointer was a wash.
I try not to go in whole points because of the push, but sometimes it keeps it interesting. I like the .5s, so there is a winner and a loser (but I don't always do that depending upon the numbers out there).
The Lions rock !
They pulled it off, I was getting doubtful with the Buccs picks in the south division, and for a short time how they were playing.
Cruddy start for me, hope next week is better.
Eight with two games to go is a good score. Maintaining 50% raw picks all year should be a cinch to make the playoffs. :yay:

Not too bad so far. Looks like the spread killed 2 of my pics. Appears, if I did it correctly (and that's a big IF), like I have 10 going in to tonight. Respectable. I can live with that.
:yeahthat: Do that every week and you'll be in the playoffs as well. :yay:

I have to admit watching football is enjoyable again. I don't spend all of Sunday mad as hell because I have 1 point and my 5 pointer is a blow out loss. :lol:
I totally understand. :lol: I think I sometimes pay too much attention to the 5-pointer rather than just enjoying the game.

I know I have 12 points going into tonight :yahoo:
:fixed: :yay:

I think the 1st week is the worst week because nobody has a NO idea whats about to happen . Take the Ravens , I WISH they play every week like they did against the Steelers, but you KNOW they wouldn't !
I know it's a crap shoot on the most part, but especially that first week.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 1 Scorecard...

Please make sure that what I think you scored is what you think you scored, it's early ya know...

I'll post the week 2 line when I get home from work (and once they post the lines of the MNF teams).

:buddies:

2011 Week 1 Scorecard Raiders.jpg

R

retiredweaxman

RAEL, I see you are picking up where you left off last year! :buddies:

Congrats to OLDHILLCREST, TILTED and SOFTBALL for the high scores of the week and setting the trend for the rest of us.

OldHillcrestGuy

Wow what a great start for me, I was in beautiful sunny, not a cloud in the sky Myrtle Beach for 7 days, while you all were getting pounded up here. I quickly grabbed a USA Today, and went through and picked my picks really fast and had my best week ever picking. :yahoo: