Football Pool - Week 10

Rael

Supper's Ready
Anybody see Frank's "Dubya" imitation on Fox pre-game picks? I thought he was terrific, especially the stand-up comedian role. :yay:

Rael

Supper's Ready
:lmao:

Well, here's to a good slugfest in the NFC East tonight.:buddies:

Wait a minute, this just in... It's now 40-3! :jet:

The more I think about this NFC East match tonight, the more I think the Eagles are going to win it (maybe even by a touchdown or two margin). This is an important game for them, obviously. But they've been playing very well and are in great shape overall. The Giants have won games, but haven't done so convincingly in my mind. Not to mention who they played in the first half of the season.

I think tonight will be about turnovers and penalties. Between the two teams, I think the Eagles have had way more penalties.

I hope I'm wrong about the Eagles winning, of course. Here's to it, though. :buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Wait a minute, this just in... It's now 40-3! :jet:

The more I think about this NFC East match tonight, the more I think the Eagles are going to win it (maybe even by a touchdown or two margin). This is an important game for them, obviously. But they've been playing very well and are in great shape overall. The Giants have won games, but haven't done so convincingly in my mind. Not to mention who they played in the first half of the season.

I think tonight will be about turnovers and penalties. Between the two teams, I think the Eagles have had way more penalties.

I hope I'm wrong about the Eagles winning, of course. Here's to it, though. :buddies:
I'd be willing to bet anything that the Eagles lose tonight. The Iggles are over-rated. Bet on them big when they face weak teams. Don't bet on them at all when they face great teams. Way too inconsistent.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Wow! Green Bay, at least the offense is poor...poor...poor.

Green Bay should be losing this game handily but...

...Minnesota proves they can put up epic fail after epic fail. Pick six and a punt return and Green Bay takes the lead.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Minnesota decided to punt the ball. Adrian Peterson pleads for his coach to go for it so...

...the coach bends and breaks down and goes for it. A give to Peterson on the left side and he...

...fumbles!:lmao:

Now the Packers are about to score again with awesome field position.

This is one instance when you don't go with what your players or fans in the stadium want. Punt the ball!