Football Pool - Week 10

Rael

Supper's Ready
Can't be any worse than my five point pick. :killingme

I picked 'em, but not for the fiver. I think you were the only one to pick the Rams this week for five. There have been a few other five point disappointments out there this week, too. Browns, Dolphins,and Texans, so far.

Just hoping the Giants and Cards don't fold. :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Woo Hoo!

I thought the Raiders were gonna' screw me out of my 5 pointer. With just a little time left, Julius Peppers sacks the third string QB of the Raaaaaidas forcing a punt. Carolina got a 55 yard return on the punt to set up the field goal to beat the spread.

1:36 to go. Hold on Panthers!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
OMG! Anyone watching the San Diego v. Kansas City game.

The Chargers just got another BS penalty on them and the Chiefs are lining up for the tieing score with just 41 seconds left.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Woo Hoo!

I thought the Raiders were gonna' screw me out of my 5 pointer. With just a little time left, Julius Peppers sacks the third string QB of the Raaaaaidas forcing a punt. Carolina got a 55 yard return on the punt to set up the field goal to beat the spread.

1:36 to go. Hold on Panthers!!!
Raiiida's try for the 58 yard field goal to ruin my 5 pointer and fail.

:evil:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Firebrand and I are now tied in the East. It will come down to the MNF outcome to decide the leader.:hot:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Sux to be 1bdz. Although she came in on Andy's pics, I think she is fading fast. :roflmao:

On another note, I'm not sure how close Pete and I are now, speaking of only football.

Pete

Repete
Sux to be 1bdz. Although she came in on Andy's pics, I think she is fading fast. :roflmao:

On another note, I'm not sure how close Pete and I are now, speaking of only football.

We are the same, you didn't gain nor lose any points. AndZee however dropped at least 3 behind me, maybe even 5 by tomorrow night.