Redskins
Falcons
Buccs
Seahawks
Patriots **5**
Eagles
Chargers

OldHillcrestGuy

Going for a quick 5 tonight, cant do any worse then last week or as bad as Clevalley :killingme:killingme: did last week. :lmao: Hope he is enjoying Florida this week.

Bears ****5****
Bengals
Cowboys
Chiefs
Jets
Jags
Steelers
Panthers
Packers
Redskins (why O why am I picking them)
Falcons
Bucc's
Saints
Pats
Eagles
Bronco's

Last edited:
D

dems4me

Thanks J!! :love: :huggy:

Dolphins -1.5 Bears 5 pointer *****
Bengals -5.5 Bills
Cowboys -6.5 Lions
Chiefs -8 Cardinals
Jets -7 Texans
Jaguars -1.5 Browns
Steelers -7.5 Raiders
Panthers +10 Ravens
Vikings +3 Packers
Titans -7 Redskins
Rams +3 Falcons
49ers -3 Buccs
Saints -12 Seahawks
Patriots -3 Colts
Eagles -3 Giants
Chargers -10 Broncos

Cletus_Vandam

Dolphins -1.5 Bears
Bengals -5.5 Bills
Cowboys -6.5 Lions
Chiefs -8 Cardinals
Jets -7 Texans
Jaguars -1.5 Browns
Steelers -7.5 Raiders
Panthers +10 Ravens
Vikings +3 Packers
Titans -7 Redskins
Rams +3 Falcons 5 pointer
49ers -3 Buccs
Saints -12 Seahawks
Patriots -3 Colts
Eagles -3 Giants
Chargers -10 Broncos

Rael

Supper's Ready
I didn't pick the Dolphins either, they are having too many quarterback issues.

:frown: (not that you did not pick them but to all the QB issues)
I was wondering how Thigpen is going to do tonight. Also, if the Bears don't get a running game going and delay on the pass release, Cutler's going to remind me of the Giants game a few weeks back, and he'll see a whole lot of number 91 all night. :lol:
Going for a quick 5 tonight, cant do any worse then last week or as bad as Clevalley :killingme:killingme: did last week. :lmao: Hope he is enjoying Florida this week.
Thanks for the craniums up that he's out of town, I appreciate that. :yay:

Rael~I changed my Carolina Baltimore pick.

Thanks!
I made the same switch before posting mine. :lol:
Thanks J!! :love: :huggy:
:buddies:

D

dems4me

Hey, I was wondering if I dont make a certain amount of points this year, does that mean I'm banned from the pool forever? :lmao: I'm doing terrible this year.:lol: I've even thought about making my picks first on your thread so everyone can pick opposites accordingly. :roflmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Hey, I was wondering if I dont make a certain amount of points this year, does that mean I'm banned from the pool forever? :lmao: I'm doing terrible this year.:lol: I've even thought about making my picks first on your thread so everyone can pick opposites accordingly. :roflmao:

:lol: And what's surprising is last year you were number three overall, number two in five-point picks, and tied for 7th in raw picks for the whole season (with 32 players). It's definitely an up-and-down pool (for me it seems it's just week to week with almost everyone with pockets of consistently on pickers).

D

dems4me

:lol: And what's surprising is last year you were number three overall, number two in five-point picks, and tied for 7th in raw picks for the whole season (with 32 players). It's definitely an up-and-down pool (for me it seems it's just week to week with almost everyone with pockets of consistently on pickers).

Thanks! :lol: I've had a full plate this fall. :lmao: But I keep trying! :buddies:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Question about the channel of the game. I guess it's on the NFL Network and so was the Ravens game last week. Someone in MD told me they saw the Ravens game on channel 13 last week? Is the NFL Network something extra you have to pay for? The reason I ask is that we have every other sport except a football channel. We have 3 golf channels, a tennis channel, NHL, NBA, MLB and a bunch of others.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Question about the channel of the game. I guess it's on the NFL Network and so was the Ravens game last week. Someone in MD told me they saw the Ravens game on channel 13 last week? Is the NFL Network something extra you have to pay for? The reason I ask is that we have every other sport except a football channel. We have 3 golf channels, a tennis channel, NHL, NBA, MLB and a bunch of others.

Not sure here, I don't get local channels. And I have DirecTV, so I'm definitely paying for it (one way or another). :lol:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

It's on NFL.com, almost over though. Miami sucks.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Congrats to the four early five pickers with the Bears (Chasey Lane, dems4me, OldHillcrestGuy, and Wildcat97) :buddies:

Here are the rest of your Week 11 picks...good luck, all

2010 Week 11 Picks.jpg