Vikings
Ravens*5er*
Rams
49ers
Bears
Falcons
Giants
Patriots
Reading your picks as a "will get back to it for the 2nd and 3rd games", I was going to do the same this week.

Different subject: All this talk of Tebow and defenses' inability to read or cover Denver's option play strategy. All of the commentary seems to point to Tebow doing it again running over the Jets tonight. He is certainly one of the most celebrated of QBs lately (other than Aaron Rodgers) for the last 3 of 4 games. On Tuesdays, NFL.com has the power rankings listed 1-32. When they ranked the Broncos, they titled the team "Tebow" instead of Broncos. :lol:

Yet, I see the Jets as having to win this one, and MUST have a plan to get to Tebow and shut down Tebow's game.

Then again, Tyson used to say "everyone has a game plan...until they get hit." Just my thoughts on tonight's game.

Baz

This. ------------------>
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I just LOVE it when the Jets lose.

:yeahthat:

Fatass Rex has let his mouth turn the Jets into one of the most hated teams in football, if not sports in general. He should shut his piehole until the Jets actually win something.

thurley42

HY;FR
I can't stand this Tebow worship and I don't get it either.....He's played, by my account, one good team this year. Detroit (they have been exposed as a Wild Card team at best) He was murdered....172 yards 1TD 1INT sacked 8 times. He played the Chargers, who are really laying an egg...79 yards..granted he was brought in midway, but still an L...they have beat 3 horrible teams, and 1 team we thought to be a Wild Card, but are quickly being exposed as an average team at best. That was the main thing I took from last nights game, The Jets aren't who we thought they were...

If you want to crown Tebow wait until after weeks 13-16. At Minn, home for the Bears and Patriots (if he survives those I'll be shocked) and then on the road in Buffalo. Not a bad little run....if he can win 2 of those I'll be shocked.

If he comes out of that unscathed, or even 3 wins...then I'll start to buy in to the hype, but right now I see a .500 team.

:buddies:

OldHillcrestGuy

It sucks to lose your 5 pointer on the Thursday game.:cds:

I followed our leader Rael, I quickly put my picks in and thought who I might pick for the 5er and I saw he choose the Jets, surely the Jets will win by a touchdown with their wide recievers, wrong.

Rael

Supper's Ready
It sucks to lose your 5 pointer on the Thursday game.:cds:

I followed our leader Rael, I quickly put my picks in and thought who I might pick for the 5er and I saw he choose the Jets, surely the Jets will win by a touchdown with their wide recievers, wrong.

:yeahthat: I thought this Jets pick was a no brainer. Wrong. :lol:

Wildcat97

Broncos 4.5 Jets
Lions -7 Panthers
Packers -14.5 Buccs
Redskins 7.5 Cowboys
Dolphins -2 Bills
Browns 0 Jaguars
Vikings 1.5 Raiders **5er**
Ravens -7 Bengals
Rams -2 Seahawks
49ers -9.5 Cardinals
Bears -3.5 Chargers
Falcons -6 Titans
Giants -3.5 Eagles
Patriots -14.5 Chiefs

What happens since I missed last nights game?