Football Pool - Week 11

Rael

Supper's Ready
What happens since I missed last nights game?
Visiting team, win or lose. I know it's a small window from when they (and I) post the next week's lines (sometimes it's very late) until the Thursday night game, but I get them out here as soon as they're available.

:buddies:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Broncos 4.5 Jets
Lions -7 Panthers
Packers -14.5 Buccs
Redskins 7.5 Cowboys
Dolphins -2 Bills
Browns 0 Jaguars
Vikings 1.5 Raiders **5er**
Ravens -7 Bengals
Rams -2 Seahawks
49ers -9.5 Cardinals
Bears -3.5 Chargers
Falcons -6 Titans
Giants -3.5 Eagles
Patriots -14.5 Chiefs

What happens since I missed last nights game?

You LOSE, just like me, and a few others :lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
So ya know... you have me down as Raiders Raiders... (one should be Ravens), Now, since I don't think the Ravens covered the spread and the Raiders did... you can just give me the point :lmao:

:lol:

I saw that and corrected it on my worksheet yesterday, but didn't correct it in the attachment, but will do that when I get home. That game was a push (0) anyhow, as was the Falcons - Titans game. Thanks for letting me know and backing me up, sometimes these picks all sound alike to me when I'm crunching them into the worksheet.

Side note: Sucktacular week for me. :banghead:

thurley42

HY;FR
:lol:

I saw that and corrected it on my worksheet yesterday, but didn't correct it in the attachment, but will do that when I get home. That game was a push (0) anyhow, as was the Falcons - Titans game. Thanks for letting me know and backing me up, sometimes these picks all sound alike to me when I'm crunching them into the worksheet.

Side note: Sucktacular week for me. :banghead:

Me to, as the overall picks go.....I got my 5'er but that's about it...

Wildcat97

So the Falcons and the Ratbirds won by their point spread EXACTLY by 6 points and 7 points respectivly. Are those games wins or washes since I picked them both to win?

R

retiredweaxman

I might be able to save my week if I hit my 5er tonight....otherwise, it is a 4 week for me...

I can't believe I am about to say this...but go PATS...I need Bowe to light up the scoreboard in my fantasy league...so a 38-20 PATS win would be perfect for me.

Wildcat97

I'm not talking about your busted a$$ redskins... IF they don't cut Gano and D. Hall, I don't know how ANYONE could pull for a team like that. Those two guys SINGLE HANDEDLY LOST the game yesterday. Most overrated "cover" corner in the LEAGUE!!

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I'm not talking about your busted a$$ redskins... IF they don't cut Gano and D. Hall, I don't know how ANYONE could pull for a team like that. Those two guys SINGLE HANDEDLY LOST the game yesterday. Most overrated "cover" corner in the LEAGUE!!

How many rapist are on my team :shrug: Least I could be around them and my wife for that matter not have to worry about us being raped!!! :neener:

PS - 2 (truthfully) 1 since the refs gave you 1 :yay:

Wildcat97

How many rapist are on my team :shrug: Least I could be around them and my wife for that matter not have to worry about us being raped!!! :neener:

ACCUSED!!! What happenend to Innocent until PROVEN Guilty.

How about the Murderer that caught the game tying touchdown...or does running over immigrants while drinking and only getting a manslaughter charge not count? :duel:

BTW: 6!!

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
ACCUSED!!! What happenend to Innocent until PROVEN Guilty.

How about the Murderer that caught the game tying touchdown...or does running over immigrants while drinking and only getting a manslaughter charge not count? :duel:

BTW: 6!!

illegal immigrant, so that doesn't count! he did us a favor! your boy is raping AMERICAN woman!! And what about the drunk driver y'all had this year... uh huh... uh huh...

And... 1 !!!

LordStanley

I know nothing

not sure Id agree with that logic. Gano has been the only one putting points on the board over the last few games... So he misses a field goal in OT. If the offense stepped up and scored a touch down, this is a non issue.

not sure Id agree with that logic. Gano has been the only one putting points on the board over the last few games... So he misses a field goal in OT. If the offense stepped up and scored a touch down, this is a non issue.

I heard after the game, Gano was so distraught he tried to commit suicide by hanging himself...

...Luckily for him, he could not kick the chair out from underneath himself.

:roflmao:

Wildcat97

Over the last two seasons, Gano has lost games against Dallas TWICE, Houston and a couple others... I understand growing pains but NOT to Dallas! He's no Shaun Suisham!! :killingme:

Perhaps I am the only one of the opinion they should've not left the game in the hands of the kicker...most likely, NOT!!

As for Hall...he said it
NFL.com news: Hall says Redskins should cut him following loss to Cowboys

LordStanley

I know nothing
Over the last two seasons, Gano has lost games against Dallas TWICE, Houston and a couple others... I understand growing pains but NOT to Dallas! He's no Shaun Suisham!! :killingme:

Perhaps I am the only one of the opinion they should've not left the game in the hands of the kicker...most likely, NOT!!

As for Hall...he said it
NFL.com news: Hall says Redskins should cut him following loss to Cowboys

Yet he consistantly put points on the board when the offense couldnt score in the red zone, over and over again....

I Love how people alwasys blame the kicker for a loss

Rael

Supper's Ready
I read the spread bass-ackwards. :lmao:
:lol: :shrug: ? That like thing a do you would why, now

Yet he consistantly put points on the board when the offense couldnt score in the red zone, over and over again....

I Love how people alwasys blame the kicker for a loss
It was my fault actually. When Gano lined up and approached the ball, I vocalized Ga-NOT just before he kicked it, :lol: even though I wanted the Skins to win this one.

Me to, as the overall picks go.....I got my 5'er but that's about it...
Almost everyone did poorly this week. Even with a Pats win tonight, only two people scored above 50% raw picks (clevalley and Bay Kat, and they'd be 8 and 6 for the week).