Football Pool - Week 11

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
How does this week work due to the Thursday games? Do we still go by Wednesdays paper, and have to have our picks in Wednesday, or just for those 2 games? Or what..?

Agee

Softballkid said:
How does this week work due to the Thursday games? Do we still go by Wednesdays paper, and have to have our picks in Wednesday, or just for those 2 games? Or what..?

otter said:
***Next week, Thanksgiving Day games need to be turned by Thursday AM, the weekend games don't need to be in til Friday night.*******

:yay:

Agee

Softballkid said:
Amen to that :lmao:

:yeahthat:

What's happened to the Vikings, been riding that train to long. Has SF gotten good, or has Seattle fallen on hard times?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Airgasm said:
:yeahthat:

What's happened to the Vikings, been riding that train to long. Has SF gotten good, or has Seattle fallen on hard times?

Vikings I'm not sure of.

SF has gotten better. Gore is an animal :yay: And Alex Smith isn't killing them.

Seattle isn't the team it was last year, and people are exploiting that this year.

Pete

Repete
Softballkid said:
Amen to that :lmao:
On top of it all, while my chances of scoring the best week EVER were slipping down the toilet, I had to watch countless Peyton Manning commercials. :rolleyes:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Pete said:
On top of it all, while my chances of scoring the best week EVER were slipping down the toilet, I had to watch countless Peyton Manning commercials. :rolleyes:

:lmao:

Im glad the Colts finally lost...I just wish it would have been to anyone but the coyboys...

But, oh well :ohwell:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Softballkid said:
I finally hit my 5 pointer :faint:

Using my best Clint Eastwwod voice.......

:poke:OK Punk..I know with all this commotion you don't know who is gonna get 13 points or 14 points this week.
So what you have to ask yourself is.... Do I feel lucky?
Well, do you punk? :tap:

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Week 11 Results

SBK 14
Gumbo 13
Airgasm 13
MainMan 12
Firebrand 11
BS Gal 11
Pete 10
Daddy-O 9
MMDad 9
BuddyLee 8
Larry 8
Donbar 7
PT 6
Otter 6

To Date -

Firebrand 112
Gumbo 104
MMDad 104
Daddy-O 101
Otter 101
MainMan 97
BS Gal 95
PT 91
Airgasm 90
SBK 85
Larry 85
Pete 84
BuddyLee 82
Donbar 81

Last edited:

onebdzee

off the shelf
otter said:
To Date -

Firebrand 112
MMDad 104
Gumbo 103
Daddy-O 101
Otter 100
MainMan 97
BS Gal 95
PT 91
Airgasm 90
SBK 85
Pete 84
Larry 84
BuddyLee 81
Donbar 81

:snicker:

I'm not laughing at you Petey......I'm laughing with..........ok, I'm laughing at you :killingme

Otter

Nothing to see here
onebdzee said:
:snicker:

I'm not laughing at you Petey......I'm laughing with..........ok, I'm laughing at you :killingme

I hope you're happy with yourself, I heard that Pete left town cuz of that comment. :rolleyes: