BS Gal 95
PT 91
Airgasm 90
SBK 85
Pete 84
Larry 84
BuddyLee 81
Donbar 81

I just wanted to let all of you know how I make my picks. At first, I actually tried to analyze the games, but that usually got me about 4 points.

For the last 7 weeks, I've been asking my daughter to make the picks. She knows nothing about football, so she just picks based on team names. So, essentially, everyone except Firebrand is losing to a seven year old girl.

Agee

MMDad said:
I just wanted to let all of you know how I make my picks. At first, I actually tried to analyze the games, but that usually got me about 4 points.

For the last 7 weeks, I've been asking my daughter to make the picks. She knows nothing about football, so she just picks based on team names. So, essentially, everyone except Firebrand is losing to a seven year old girl.

Ouch! :notworthy:

Ponytail

MMDad said:

A 7 year old ya say, eh? Hmmm. I have access to 3 kids ages, 13 (female), 10 (female) and 6 (male). None of which know what a redskin, colt or seahawk is. Sounds like a plan! :yay: