Football Pool - Week 15

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete and I and 1bdz and Lord S and Donbarzi and Dawn and Nacho and Sgirl are TIED so far this week. :yahoo:

:lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
:yay:

:cheers: This time I had to make a few corrections on what I had after comparing it to the one you posted. How could I copy three or four entries wrong for the same person? Then I figured that I probably was looking at the entry before or after the one I was trying to record. Go figure, they get mixed together after a while. :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
:cheers: This time I had to make a few corrections on what I had after comparing it to the one you posted. How could I copy three or four entries wrong for the same person? Then I figured that I probably was looking at the entry before or after the one I was trying to record. Go figure, they get mixed together after a while. :lol:

Believe me, I know the feeling..:lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
21 fivers not picked so far this week, only two picked them (DW and Donbar). Titans wiped out 10 alone. Only 9 left.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Thank God for that last Pittsburgh drive for a TD. Otherwise, Firebrand would have run away with the East. At least I'm only four or so points away.