Broncos -3.5 Chiefs
Raiders -3 Chargers
Cardinals -3 Seahawks
Giants -3 Cowboys

Thanks Rael for all of your hard work again this season. :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Thanks for the kind words, all. :buddies:

We have a few more than usual missed picks this week (6), which kinda tells me they could be done for the season (being the final week of the regular season).

Some of these six are possible contenders for the playoffs. At the end of week 16, Ponytail is/was a contender, I'm assuming he's out since this was his third week of missing picks. Runner ups (again, end of wk 16) are/were:

13. FireBrand
14. Chasey Lane
15. SOMDRAVEN
16. Baz
17. DoWhat

This was also SOMDRAVEN's third miss, so I'm assuming a playoff vacancy there as well. That means there would be two runner ups who'd move into the spots (FireBrand and Chasey Lane if I went by week 16 results).

I'd like to get 12 playoff contenders (if all 12 are interested, that is). Runner ups, please stay tuned after tomorrow night so I can post the 12 who are ranked to move on to the playoffs. And please, left me know if you're not interested in staying with it throughout he playoffs.

Thanks. :buddies:

R

retiredweaxman

Commish, I am in it to win it again this year even though I am the weakest division leader so far. I just have to remember back to last year when I backed into the playoffs as the 12th seed.

Good luck the rest of the way to you and all who qualify for the playoffs!! :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Commish, I am in it to win it again this year even though I am the weakest division leader so far. I just have to remember back to last year when I backed into the playoffs as the 12th seed.

Good luck the rest of the way to you and all who qualify for the playoffs!! :buddies:

Thanks, all it takes is getting in it, then (like the NFL playoffs) one game at a time. :cool: It's all anyone's guess in this pool anyhow. :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 17 picks...

Good luck, all. And Happy New Year as well. :buddies:

View attachment 2011 Week 17 Picks.pdf

edit: I'm assuming Ponytail and SOMDRAVEN are out. I've included Chasey Lane, Wildcat97, kom526, and Baz on this pick list with visiting team picks with Cowboys for the fiver.

2nd edit: Revised with my changed picks.

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Changed picks...

Changed my fiver from Packers to Raiders, and changed Packers pick to Lions (after hearing the news on who the Packers are resting).

Wildcat97

Eagles -9 Redskins
Dolphins -1.5 Jets
Saints -9.5 Panthers
Packers 3 Lions
Rams 11 49ers
Jaguars -4 Colts
Patriots -11.5 Bills
Texans 3 Titans
Vikings 1 Bears
Browns 7 Steelers **5er**
Bengals 2.5 Ravens
Falcons -12.5 Buccs
Broncos -3.5 Chiefs
Raiders -3 Chargers
Cardinals -3 Seahawks
Giants -3 Cowboys

Just saw the picks were due friday. Guess this is just for kicks!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Just saw the picks were due friday. Guess this is just for kicks!
[/B]
Sorry, bud, but can't do it. I've held everyone to the Friday midnight all season (even some who aren't in this anymore because of missing the deadline three times).

You're most likely in for the playoffs unless something drastic happens, though (and of you want to be, that is). At the end of wk 16, you were seeded at number 7. :buddies:

Good luck to everyone still vying for a playoff spot.

After my dismal performance last week, I have to hope to hold off the likes of Baby Kat and OldHillcrestGuy for the best raw score.

:buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Good luck to everyone still vying for a playoff spot.

After my dismal performance last week, I have to hope to hold off the likes of Baby Kat and OldHillcrestGuy for the best raw score.

:buddies:
You're holding a solid 54% for the year, that's damned good IMO. :buddies:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Thanks for the kind words, all. :buddies:

We have a few more than usual missed picks this week (6), which kinda tells me they could be done for the season (being the final week of the regular season).

Some of these six are possible contenders for the playoffs. At the end of week 16, Ponytail is/was a contender, I'm assuming he's out since this was his third week of missing picks. Runner ups (again, end of wk 16) are/were:

13. FireBrand
14. Chasey Lane
15. SOMDRAVEN
16. Baz
17. DoWhat

This was also SOMDRAVEN's third miss, so I'm assuming a playoff vacancy there as well. That means there would be two runner ups who'd move into the spots (FireBrand and Chasey Lane if I went by week 16 results).

I'd like to get 12 playoff contenders (if all 12 are interested, that is). Runner ups, please stay tuned after tomorrow night so I can post the 12 who are ranked to move on to the playoffs. And please, left me know if you're not interested in staying with it throughout he playoffs.

Thanks. :buddies:

I didn't intentionally skip picks this week. Was out of town doing the holidaze thing, and didn't even think about football picks until this morning. Heck, the way my year's been, I might do better by not submitting picks. :lol:

homedepot20

Same Here :yay:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think there's a good chance that Atlanta will cover the spread. (42-7 at the half)

OldHillcrestGuy

Oh my God, Im choking big time, I was in the #8 spot for the playoffs and if the Ravens dont cover the spread and I lose my 5 point pick, I may only end up with about 5 right tonight.

homedepot20

Without knowing how much (or if) the starters are going to play - never mind the starters that will be yanked once a game gets out of hand and a playoff spot cemented - makes this week very tough to predict.

You called this week of predication , PERFECT ! What a fustrating Day !

Rael

Supper's Ready
I didn't intentionally skip picks this week. Was out of town doing the holidaze thing, and didn't even think about football picks until this morning. Heck, the way my year's been, I might do better by not submitting picks. :lol:
Glad to hear that you're still in. :yay: Sometimes it's difficult to tell what everyone is thinking, I just see 'no picks' and try to make heads or tails out of it.
I think there's a good chance that Atlanta will cover the spread. (42-7 at the half)
You were smart for keeping the Pack for your fiver despite the QB change (and other key players - Woodson, Matthews, etc.).

Who'da thunk Flynn would break a record with 6 TDs and 480 yards as a back-up? :doh:

:lol:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Does Tampa even have a pro football team, or do they just dress random Joe Blows off the street? That team is Awful.

Really? A Jacksonville fan is questioning the legitimacy of any other football team? One that has won a Super Bowl? :lol: