Football Pool - Week 2

Otter

Nothing to see here
I was referring to the actual word 'Raiders' being a darker pink (bold pink) :lol: I took :love: to mean she loved the Bears :lmao:

I don't know what she meant, if you quote her post and look at the coding, nothing is coded bold, fonts are changed..but still she has the kissy smiley in there next to the bears..I took a shot at figuring out what she meant..I sent her a PM, she'll clear it up at some point.

D

dems4me

HOME
Chiefs -4 Raiders
Bengals -1 Titans
Vikings 1.5 Colts
Redskins 0 Saints
Lions 3 Packers
Panthers -3 Bears :love:
Rams 9 Giants
Jaguars -6 Bills
Buccs -8 Falcons
Seahawks -8 49ers
Cardinals -7 Dolphins
Jets -2 Patriots
Texans -4.5 Ravens
Broncos 2 Chargers
Browns 6 Steelers
Cowboys -7 Eagles

Ott you are as deadon as you were about me preparing to smoke crabs :lol: You are correct, I see no code for bold just black ariel... looking at it in code - no bold. Just looks bold without codes. You are correct! Good call! :buddies:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Chiefs -4 Raiders
Bengals -1 Titans
Vikings 1.5 Colts
Redskins 0 Saints
Lions 3 Packers
Panthers -3 Bears ***5 Pointer***
Rams 9 Giants
Jaguars -6 Bills
Buccs -8 Falcons
Seahawks -8 49ers
Cardinals -7 Dolphins
Jets -2 Patriots
Texans -4.5 Ravens
Broncos 2 Chargers
Browns 6 Steelers
Cowboys -7 Eagles

Its just you and me with the Panthers.
Lets Purrrrrrr together :love: until Sunday.
Then we hang some claw in some Bear Butt...:buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Those who picked the Houston Texas or Baltimore Ravens for their 5 pointer might want to change it. Not sure what Ottah wants to do here but...

...the game that was supposed to be played on Sunday was moved to Monday. Now the game is not being played on Monday at all because of storm damage from Hurricane Ike.

Ike damages Texans' stadium, Monday's game iffy

Associated Press

HOUSTON -- Damage caused by Hurricane Ike was expected to lead to postponement of Monday night's NFL game at Reliant Stadium between the visiting Baltimore Ravens and the Houston Texans.

The storm tore chunks off the stadium's retractable roof and the damage can't be fixed in time to host the game, said Shea Guinn, the president and general manager of Reliant Park.

<TABLE width=260 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD> Houston Texans
» Video | Schedule | Stats
» Roster | Depth chart | Transactions
» Official team site: HoustonTexans.com

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>"There is no way this stadium will host a game on Monday night," Guinn said Saturday. "There are parts of the roof that are completely gone."
The retractable roof on the $352 million venue rolls open in nine sections. Guinn said five of the sections were missing and large pieces of debris had fallen into the stadium.
"It's hard to tell what came from where," Guinn said.
An official announcement on the game was expected later Saturday, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said.

"It certainly appears that the stadium is not going to be able to be used on Monday night," Aiello said.

The game, originally scheduled for Sunday, was moved to Monday earlier in the week as Ike approached the area.

The field is not scheduled to host another game until Oct. 5, but Guinn said he wasn't sure when repairs could be completed. He said the stadium also sustained some water damage at street level.

Reliant Stadium sits next to the Astrodome. Guinn said Saturday that he had not yet inspected the dome for storm damage. The Texans' air-supported practice "bubble" across the street was deflated on Thursday and was not damaged, Guinn said.

Harris County Judge Ed Emmett, the supervisor of the county's hurricane cleanup efforts, planned to visit Reliant Stadium and survey the damage later Saturday.

If Monday's game is postponed, it is unclear when it could be made up. The Texans' off week is Oct. 26, while Baltimore's is Nov. 6.

Three years ago, when the New Orleans Saints were displaced because of Hurricane Katrina, they played four of their scheduled home games at LSU's Tiger Stadium, three in San Antonio and one in East Rutherford, N.J., against the New York Giants.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Those who picked the Houston Texas or Baltimore Ravens for their 5 pointer might want to change it. Not sure what Ottah wants to do here but...

...the game that was supposed to be played on Sunday was moved to Monday. Now the game is not being played on Monday at all because of storm damage from Hurricane Ike.

Firebrand, change your 5-pt'er....Let me know something before 1pm tomorrow if you see this.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Firebrand, change your 5-pt'er....Let me know something before 1pm tomorrow if you see this.

Pete and boy are really really sunburned right now....I had to leave cause zman was a lobster also

He did pretty good for his first game ever :howdy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Boy's team playing now? Tell Zman way to go, hope he enjoyed it.

Not sure....he was supposed to start at 3:30(we didn't even get done till 3 and we were supposed to be done at 2), but they were running WAY behind....He said he might get out of there by 6....I really don't think so though

I may have to bring him a cold one(or 12) when I drop off the cooler to him later

Otter

Nothing to see here
Not sure....he was supposed to start at 3:30(we didn't even get done till 3 and we were supposed to be done at 2), but they were running WAY behind....He said he might get out of there by 6....I really don't think so though

I may have to bring him a cold one(or 12) when I drop off the cooler to him later

I think a xanax would be more helpful.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FireBrand, change your 5-pt'er....Let me know something before 1pm tomorrow if you see this.

Hey Ott - new 5 pointer. Thanks ! :howdy:

Chiefs
Titans
Colts
Saints (5 pts)
Lions
Panthers
Giants
Jaguars
Buccs
Seahawks
Cardinals
Jets
Chargers
Browns
Eagles<!-- google_ad_section_end --><NOINDEX>

LordStanley

I know nothing
I started off great, but my 4pm games hurt me....

San Diego got shafted on that last call. I needed them to win... Darnit to heck :lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

As usual I'm late on this, been sick all weekend and had no idea this game won't be played at all.

BuddyLee

Football addict

San Diego got shafted on that last call. I needed them to win... Darnit to heck :lol:
That was clearly a bad call by Ed H.

He had a few bad ones in last week's game against both teams (Giants/Skins).

However, Denver deserved to win that game. They showed some guts.

Rael

Supper's Ready

(S.D. vs Denver) Never seen a team go for two so late in the game to win, ballsy. Denver wins, though. But man, what a game.

Otter

Nothing to see here
That was clearly a bad call by Ed H.

He had a few bad ones in last week's game against both teams (Giants/Skins).

However, Denver deserved to win that game. They showed some guts.

The thing is, Denver would not have won if Hochley hadn't been quick with the whistle. He is a good ref, I'm sure he will be beating himself up about that quick whistle.